PDA

View Full Version : Using Analytics to Help Your Web-Business

AniaR
04-18-2014, 09:57 PM
So I've been learning more and more about how to use analytics to help my mermaid business and I wanted to share some of my finds.

Analytics are web programs that track pageviews and activity on your websites. it tracks where the people are coming from, their demographics, times they visit etc. By checking out yours you can help yourself figure out the best content to post and when to maximize your site or facebook, youtube etc.

You can ask people informally to see where they're coming from. I do this frequently on my facebook to try and see how people have found me. It gives me an idea of how people are finding my raina facebook, which tells me the best websites to link my facebook account to. From my informal survey, this is what I gathered:

When I checked out what FB had to say using their own system, it very much lined up with this! So you can see having my stuff on reddit, deviantART, and mernetwork has really helped people find my facebook page.

For my website, here's an example of how people are finding my website: (for the past 30 days)

You can see tagging my website URL on all these other websites has really paid off for traffic. Sometimes I'll get a spike. Last July when I went to #1 on reddit, all my referrals seem to come from reddit for weeks!

Here's a look at youtube (for the past 30 days)

Here are the most popular videos on my account in the past 30 days and how many new views they've gotten as an example

It's really interesting stuff! If you can cater a bit to your analytics you'll find your activity go way up! I encourage you to get familiar with them on your various accounts.

Littery
09-26-2023, 09:17 AM
Leveraging analytics, particularly through robust ERP systems, can significantly enhance your web-based business operations. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offers centralized control and deep insights, optimizing processes like HR and payroll management. Firms like firstbit.ae provide comprehensive ERP solutions in the UAE. Their HR and payroll software from this site (https://firstbit.ae/products/erp-dubai/payroll-hr-management/) streamlines operations, making businesses more efficient and data-driven. Utilizing such tools can elevate your business's performance, promoting growth and sustainability.