PDA

View Full Version : Jason Biggs and his anti sea world campaign lol

AniaR
05-16-2014, 09:46 PM
NSFW, but pretty funny

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justincarissimo/jason-biggs-stars-in-the-funniest-anti-seaworld-video-you-wi

sashiyoop
05-16-2014, 10:59 PM
Wow, this is great and really funny

AniaR
05-16-2014, 11:20 PM
Yeah I don't like Peta but I find the add hilarious

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Mermaid Melanie
05-16-2014, 11:28 PM
thought that was pretty great ! I feel really strongly about the preservation of our oceans and they can't be saved if we keep ripping everything from its home and putting it in a glass box! When I was a kid I went to Sea World, and loved it of course, but I remember being about 11 years old and walking out of Shamu stadium with a real sinking feeling in my heart - I remember it so clearly , I felt really bad for the whales after the show, we had a great time watching them sure, but we didnt understand at the time how wrong it really was... I try to tell people now to go an try and encounter wild animals in the wild ! I feel like seeing an orca on the Burma Banks or in NZ playing in their pod or hunting would be a far more rewarding experience than to pay to keep them locked up.... all of these places should be closed down... If I were a marine biologist or studying killer whales I sure as hell wouldnt be studying them from the tank, grow a pair and get in the water with them in the wild if you really want to know more ...feel the same about aquariums to be honest... makes my heart sink when I see sharks in tanks.. or in Thai i would say (with a sigh ) Jai Hai - so glad that there are people out there fighting for the cause good on Jason Biggs !

SeaGlass Siren
05-17-2014, 09:09 AM
THIS ALONE DESERVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE. AND A GRAMMY.