PDA

View Full Version : Empty the tanks Toronto -Pics

SeaGlass Siren
05-26-2014, 02:52 PM
Hey guys, so i recently went to the protest. it was actually quite fun!
so here are a few pics!

there was another protest going on for "Bring back our girls" and i wanted to somehow bring forth the message of "no one belongs in captivity"

and then.. BOOM. "black or white" by michael jackson came on the radio. that explains my sign ;P it says "it don't matter if you're black or white, no one belongs in captivity."

enjoy the pics :D

edit: people actually came up to take pictures with me, and so many women wanted to inquire about my tail - where i got it from, can i swim in it, where can they get it, are there any safety hazards, was it hard getting into...

funny back story. so i had to get my boyfriend/mertender and a buddy of mine (who is another protester who was hosting with her mother) to get me up the stairs from the parking basement level up to dundas square. it was not an easy feet for me hopping up the stairs... i gained muscles and abs from it and now i am really sore LOL... they carried me all the way to the protest spot and i gained a few laughs and lookers. the security guard saw me hopping up the stairs and almost died laughing.

almost flipped my tail at someone before they realized "OH MY GOD A MERMAID." Fun times ;P

SeaGlass Siren
05-26-2014, 03:03 PM
more pics:

AniaR
05-26-2014, 04:39 PM
awesome

SeaGlass Siren
05-27-2014, 04:32 PM
thanks! there was more but i didn't want to spam the net with my face lol.