PDA

View Full Version : New mermaid

Mermaid Michelle
06-05-2014, 01:14 PM
hello, I never wore a mermaid tail but someday I want to save up for one and get into performing for events. the tails I really like are the ones from Merbella and Mertailor I was wondering what is a good tail to start out with for beginners?

Mermaid Adriel
06-05-2014, 01:21 PM
hello and welcome! :)
so, I suggest to start with a fabric tail: you can make one (it's easy!) and/or buy from MagicTail or FinFun.

Kishiko
06-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Welcome! It seems like we have Mermaid Michelles all over the place! (:
As Claudia mentioned, we suggest spandex tails for a first tail as the are fairly inexpensive and easy to learn in ((: By the way, I absolutely love and respect your biography paragraph :)

Mermaid Michelle
06-05-2014, 06:23 PM
thank you Claudia and Kishiko I can't wait until I get my tail

Mermaid_Kenzee
06-05-2014, 07:30 PM
hello, I never wore a mermaid tail but someday I want to save up for one and get into performing for events. the tails I really like are the ones from Merbella and Mertailor I was wondering what is a good tail to start out with for beginners?

For a fabric tail you might also want to check out a mermaids of Hawaii. I just recently order a tail from them!!! The lady who owns the business is super nice and great with responding to emails quickly.

MermaidWren
06-06-2014, 05:55 PM
I would suggest a tail from magictail.de as a first. Their tails are fabric, easy to learn in, and feature a realistic scale print that looks gorgeous underwater. The prices are cheap, and shipping is exceptionally fast.

Arejay
06-06-2014, 06:05 PM
hello and welcome! :)
so, I suggest to start with a fabric tail: you can make one (it's easy!) and/or buy from MagicTail or FinFun.

If you decide to go with FinFun I'd recommend holding off a little bit; I just ordered with them and due to their new designs they're slammed and their system can't handle the load. It took 3 days to finally have an order confirmed. I'm informed that's not usually the case with them but this being my first tail order; I don't know from experience.

Meshy
06-07-2014, 02:09 AM
I have 2 FinFun's myself, Love them! I'm also waiting on the new ones, (as I was jobless and needed some extra cash) I just got a new job, so after catching up on a couple of bills, and filling my gas tank I plan to get another tail (or 2) and another Monofin of theirs. (nothing wrong with mine, just want another for friends to try if they want to!)

And Welcome!

Mermaid Michelle
06-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments I decided to go for the mermaid tail from Magictail

Chrissy
06-10-2014, 01:27 PM
I have a fin fun tail and mono fin, great to learn with, easy to clean and hold up very well. I have enjoyed my tail from them very much, but now I am ready for my custom tail!!!