PDA

View Full Version : Neoprene Tail Help

jukumerboii
07-20-2014, 07:31 AM
Hey everybody👋

OK let me 1st sat that I am useless when it comes to a sewing machine!

I'm writing this thread in search of someone to make me a blank neoprene tail. (Of course I'll pay for it, for a reasonable price.) I want the tail to be blank because I'm an artist going through a looooong draining artist block. So with a blank tail I believe I'll be able to crank up my artistic self once again. I have many many MANY scale/pattern designs floating around in my dreads and I'm ready to get one of them out and on a tail.

So if anyone of you great sewing mers out there can help a brother out just let me know! ✌💋

NixieOona
07-20-2014, 08:04 PM
hey you :) id be willing to help if you pay for the material/send me an outline of ur body+monofin / and maybe a little extra $ for the work.
the thing is it would take a while because i myself am working on my neoprene/sequine tail myself for the next 2 months but after that i would be able to make you a blank one. and send it back to you :) if its ok that it takes awhile we can stay in touch !

Raayvhen
07-20-2014, 10:05 PM
I know Morticia Mermaid does them! I think she quoted me for $200 total.

Seatan
07-20-2014, 10:45 PM
I actually have 1.5mm orange/pink neoprene (pink on one side, orange on the other) if you would like me to make you one with that fabric. I got it and am not going to use it and would like to unload it if you are interested in either of those colors as your canvas. I also have a Finis Rapid that I only used twice that I could put in as the monofin. It is uncut so I could cut it to whatever shape you want. Cost of materials plus a few bucks for time spent.

jukumerboii
07-21-2014, 02:14 AM
I know Morticia Mermaid does them! I think she quoted me for $200 total.
I've actually tried every which way to contact her but no response

jukumerboii
07-21-2014, 02:15 AM
I actually have 1.5mm orange/pink neoprene (pink on one side, orange on the other) if you would like me to make you one with that fabric. I got it and am not going to use it and would like to unload it if you are interested in either of those colors as your canvas. I also have a Finis Rapid that I only used twice that I could put in as the monofin. It is uncut so I could cut it to whatever shape you want. Cost of materials plus a few bucks for time spent.
Great my main colours are actually orange and pink! I'll pm you now!

jukumerboii
07-21-2014, 02:17 AM
hey you :) id be willing to help if you pay for the material/send me an outline of ur body+monofin / and maybe a little extra $ for the work.
the thing is it would take a while because i myself am working on my neoprene/sequine tail myself for the next 2 months but after that i would be able to make you a blank one. and send it back to you :) if its ok that it takes awhile we can stay in touch !

Thanx for that offer love but I'm actually kinda in a rush for it because of some photoshoots and events I have coming up.

Seatan
07-21-2014, 10:51 AM
Great my main colours are actually orange and pink! I'll pm you now!

If my PM doesn't work you can email me at michellesweaneywilson@gmail.com -it seems like my mailbox is full and I don't know why !

Seatan
07-21-2014, 10:54 AM
Never mind I figured out my mailbox-- I had too many emails in Sent. You should be able to PM me now!

Raayvhen
07-21-2014, 10:58 AM
I've actually tried every which way to contact her but no response

I found her business Facebook is the best way to contact her.

NixieOona
07-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Ok juku :) but im always here if u need another one I enjoy making them so much !
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

jukumerboii
07-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Thanx so much y'all! I really really appreciate it!!!

Morticia Mermaid
07-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Gah! I apologize Juku, I was at an event all weekend and prep last week kept me away from the computer :headwall: I'm responding to your message now!