PDA

View Full Version : A question on tails with blended waists~

Mermaid Wishbone
07-25-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm planning to buy a silicone tail in the future (unsure whether to get one from Mertailor or Merbella), but I want a special tail, if possible, that will blend with my waist.

The thing is, I've seen some unique blended tails, but all of them are for fair-skinned women. I'm tan (not too dark nor light), and I was wondering how the tailmakers would blend the color with different skin colors.

Mermaid Wesley
07-25-2014, 07:53 PM
I have seen one tail with a blended waist on a dark skinned woman but only the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Lily_Pad
07-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Merbella has started to do clear to color tops I believe...so your skin color shows throw and then it smooths into the color of the tail. That seems like the best option so no matter how pale, or tan you are it will always match hehehe!

Meilyn
07-25-2014, 08:32 PM
I sent pictures of my waist to Finfolk Productions for coloration purposes. I'm in better fair to lightly tanned

Seraphina Suds
07-25-2014, 08:55 PM
Mermaid Cydney is dark skinned and has a blended waist in her Mernation tail. Maybe she could help you out.

Chrissy
07-26-2014, 08:47 AM
I thought about blending the waist on mine but my color changes so fast that I would rather it not be that noticeable!! I am sure it can be done, but yes one of the mermaids that has a Mernation tail has a dark blended waist!

Lostariel Telrunya
07-26-2014, 12:03 PM
I always had the issue with blended waists, mostly with the fact that I have a blood disorder, so my skin colour can go from a paler yet normal colour outside of the water to SHEET WHITE when I'm in the water. Meaning I would either not be able to where it oustide the water, or not be able to wear it in the water, because the blended waist would never actually blended to my skin colour. But the clear top sounds super cool!