PDA

View Full Version : H2o tail?

TaurielTheElementMerfairy
07-01-2014, 05:25 AM
​Hi everyone. This is Rebekah Leigh from the Mernetwork Facebook site.
I have been thinking since I love both of these shows H2o Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids so much that I would like to have my own tops and tails made out of silicone but have both be like in each of the shows with matching tops and have both be in my colors with my own add on fins and my own matching tops that I like.
My question is who would be able to make them like how I said above later down the road when I can afford to have them made for me like how I said above and at reasonable prices since I'm on ssd and since I'm going to be saving up for everything like how I said above?
If you can help me with everything that I said above please let me know as soon as you all can.
You can let me know both below and then a pm so I know that you wanna chat about them and maybe can help me with them.
I hope to hear from you all as soon as you all can about everything that I said above.
:D :) :D :) :D :)

lynsea
07-01-2014, 10:44 AM
​Hi everyone. This is Rebekah Leigh from the Mernetwork Facebook site.
I have been thinking since I love both of these shows H2o Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids so much that I would like to have my own tops and tails made out of silicone but have both be like in each of the shows with matching tops and have both be in my colors with my own add on fins and my own matching tops that I like.
My question is who would be able to make them like how I said above later down the road when I can afford to have them made for me like how I said above and at reasonable prices since I'm on ssd and since I'm going to be saving up for everything like how I said above?
If you can help me with everything that I said above please let me know as soon as you all can.
You can let me know both below and then a pm so I know that you wanna chat about them and maybe can help me with them.
I hope to hear from you all as soon as you all can about everything that I said above.

I suggest you search around the forum as many of your questions have already been answered. There are many tailmakers with differing styles and it is up to you to choose which one you like best.

07-10-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone. I have decided that I don't want my hybrid H2o Just Add Water/Mako Mermaids top and tail to be made out of silicone no more.
After seeing so many sequin tails and I think tops in pics and videos that I have decided that I would like my hybrid top and tail to be made out of neoprene and sequins but in my colors and all of my add on fins won't be fully sequins.
If you wanna chat about my idea like how I said above please send me a pm on Facebook messenger and we can chat about how I would like both to look like and I can show you pics of both on how I would like them to look like once I get them all done and colored in and maybe we can chat about who can make both for me and how much both is going to be before and after the shipping is added.
Please let me know as soon as you can here and on Facebook messenger as soon as you can about everything that I said above.

PearlieMae
07-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Why are you double posting? Your questions can be answered with a little research within the site.

I could do a fully sequined tail, but it would take at least six months, and the cost, including shipping, is $6,500 US.

Sequined tails are VERY labor intensive.

Seatan
07-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Hi everyone. I have decided that I don't want my hybrid H2o Just Add Water/Mako Mermaids top and tail to be made out of silicone no more.
After seeing so many sequin tails and I think tops in pics and videos that I have decided that I would like my hybrid top and tail to be made out of neoprene and sequins but in my colors and all of my add on fins won't be fully sequins.
If you wanna chat about my idea like how I said above please send me a pm on Facebook messenger and we can chat about how I would like both to look like and I can show you pics of both on how I would like them to look like once I get them all done and colored in and maybe we can chat about who can make both for me and how much both is going to be before and after the shipping is added.
Please let me know as soon as you can here and on Facebook messenger as soon as you can about everything that I said above.

Hi Rebekah! You seem like a very nice person, and I am very glad for you that you have discovered the wonderful world of mermaiding! Before you dive in (pun intended), however, you may want to spend some time just looking around the forums. Everybody here wants tails galore, so tailmakers won't be seeking you out--you will need to investigate them and make a decision who you want to purchase a tail from. You will then have to contact THEM and see if they have the time to make you one (many tailmakers are very busy). As for sequined tails, most people who have them have made their own as it does take HUNDREDS of hours to sew all those sequins and would therefore be very expensive to hire someone else to do it. Also, it is pretty much a requirement that you can sew sequins on to own a sequined tail as you will lose some and have to sew them on. I suggest you start out with a fabric tail, which you can always add sequins onto later! This will be much more financially viable. Good luck with your tail adventures!

07-23-2014, 12:27 PM
​Hi everyone. I have decide that I'm not going to try to have both made out of sequins and with both my colors and all of my add on fins in all of my spots and shapes.
I have now decide that I would like both to be made out of silicone again when I can and still both be a hybrid between the H2o Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids tops and tails in the same colors as well and the tail would have a fringe dorsal in the same spot like in the show but it would look like Mermaid Melissa and Raina's fringe dorsal since I like the floppy version better instead of the shows version.
But I cant figure out is a design of both like how I said above so that you can tell that they are both hybrids from both shows with the colors and shape of the fluke and the dorsal like how I said above.
I know who is going to make both like how I said above and I know how much both would be like how I said above but I can't figure out a design of both on paper so that when I have the money for both to be made I can show her the designs of both drawn up.
Plus I'm wondering to go with both is who could make the same hair accessories and the bracelet seen on the Mako mermaids since both are hybrids from both shows?
Cause I can't find any good pics of the hair accessories and the bracelets that are seen on the show and I don't know who's hair accessories that I like the most since my favorite Mako Mermaid is Nixie and I know where I can get the ring from the show and the locket and crystal from the H2o mermaid that I like which is Cleo from that show.
If you can help me with everything that I just said above please leave me a comment below as soon as you all can and sorry for the confusion and sorry for bring so long with my post.
Please let me know as soon as you all can about everything that I said above and I hope to hear from you all soon about everything also.

Trident True
07-23-2014, 06:33 PM
​Hi everyone. I have decide that I'm not going to try to have both made out of sequins and with both my colors and all of my add on fins in all of my spots and shapes.
I have now decide that I would like both to be made out of silicone again when I can and still both be a hybrid between the H2o Just Add Water and Mako Mermaids tops and tails in the same colors as well and the tail would have a fringe dorsal in the same spot like in the show but it would look like Mermaid Melissa and Raina's fringe dorsal since I like the floppy version better instead of the shows version.
But I cant figure out is a design of both like how I said above so that you can tell that they are both hybrids from both shows with the colors and shape of the fluke and the dorsal like how I said above.
I know who is going to make both like how I said above and I know how much both would be like how I said above but I can't figure out a design of both on paper so that when I have the money for both to be made I can show her the designs of both drawn up.
Plus I'm wondering to go with both is who could make the same hair accessories and the bracelet seen on the Mako mermaids since both are hybrids from both shows?
Cause I can't find any good pics of the hair accessories and the bracelets that are seen on the show and I don't know who's hair accessories that I like the most since my favorite Mako Mermaid is Nixie and I know where I can get the ring from the show and the locket and crystal from the H2o mermaid that I like which is Cleo from that show.
If you can help me with everything that I just said above please leave me a comment below as soon as you all can and sorry for the confusion and sorry for bring so long with my post.
Please let me know as soon as you all can about everything that I said above and I hope to hear from you all soon about everything also.

can you please create your own thread for this topic. I feel you have hijacked my thread.