PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Mer!

maressa
08-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi, all! I'm a Washington native who's been living in Florida for a few years now, and I'm coming home this Monday (the 11th) for a visit!

I'm eagerly awaiting my Finfolk tail in September, but if anyone wants to meet up to talk mer-things or girl things, I'd love to! I'm a burlesque dancer, artist, costumer, and grew up swimming in Lake Washington living in Lake Forest Park. I've also never gotten to wear a tail, so if anyone would be willing to let me test out a tail I would be incredibly thankful!

If you want me meet up feel free to add me on Facebook! My profile/page are both under Maressa Fox.

Thanks for reading! <3

maressa
08-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Also, a questions about Pods for a mod- If I live in Florida but I visit Seattle twice a year for about a month each, can I be part of both pods?

Marlin
08-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Where in Florida are you? I live up in Pensacola and would love to have more mer-friends!

To answer you question, you can totally be in both.

maressa
08-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Where in Florida are you? I live up in Pensacola and would love to have more mer-friends!

To answer you question, you can totally be in both. Hi! I'm in Gainesville. It's wicked exciting here :P So you ever come down to Central Florida?
And yay! Woooot!

Marlin
08-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I have family that live way out in the country outside of Ocala, which isn't too far from Gainsville. I don't tend to get down there very often unfortunately.

Raayvhen
08-09-2014, 08:15 PM
How long are you staying?

maressa
08-09-2014, 08:44 PM
I'll be coming in Monday and I'm leaving the 22nd :)

Winged Mermaid
08-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Normally I'd be gung-ho for a meetup, but my ankle is injured and I'm not sure when it will be alright again.. It's a long term injury, going into physical therapy for it :/

Anyway, you're welcome to join the FB group for the pod :)

maressa
08-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Oh nooooo Iona!! I wish you a speedy recovery, that's super lame- no pun intended. Hope it heals quickly.

Triton-Mahtlinnie
08-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Well, I live on Lake Union and am always up for a swim if people wanted to get together.

SIF
08-15-2014, 02:54 AM
This seems like an appropriate thread to say: I'm going on a campout this weekend from the 15th-17th of August and I am taking TWO tails made by JazzMerGirl of Purple Rainbow Tails. We leave from Portland, so it's likely too out of the way for your visit(not sure where it is you're staying...?) but you are welcome to tag along and try out the tails. Let me know 5zero.three-2nine8-three6l3.