PDA

View Full Version : Kuda Fishbones, from Oregon

KudaFishbones
08-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Hey everybody, I'm Kuda Fishbones, A transgender (female to male) merman! I've been dreaming of mers for a very long time. I've also been going to faerieworlds almost since day one, and had always been envious of the amazing merpeople Una the mermaid brings with her every year. I never thought that was attainable for me, and was too shy to ask. By happy random chance, I was introduced to Una on facebook, and she welcomed me into the pod and pointed me in the right direction for making a tail with incredible grace and kindness. I could not be more proud to say that I should soon have a tail of my very own (black with sharkish fins)!!!!

Thank you to everybody for being so very open and accepting of me. I feel incredibly greatful, humbled, and honored. See you in the pool!!!!

Mermaid Adriel
08-21-2014, 02:21 PM
Hello and welcome! :)

Adalira
08-21-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi KudaFishBones! Welcome! Hope you will have lots of fun with us! Hope you will share your tail with us when it's finished :)

Chrissy
08-21-2014, 04:16 PM
Hello and welcome

KudaFishbones
08-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Got designs done for three merman tails and tops. the puzzle piece one i can probalby get done tonight (YAY!) and i plan to bind spikey van dykey style for that one. second one is the one i hope tomake soon. with armor on the top to cover my chest. it looks a little weir cuz i transplanted a piece of the actual fabric i want ito the design to see how it woul work. the third one is one i hope to make in the future. might even save that one for a silicone tail. What do yall think? 23587 23588 23589

Mermaid Julianne
08-21-2014, 07:58 PM
I think the third one would look fintastic as a silicone tail. But all the designs look awesome. Welcome to the forum!