PDA

View Full Version : Need To Contact Merbella's ASAP

Mermaid Morgann
09-02-2014, 03:40 PM
I am in need of my tail by this Thursday for a convention. Mermaid Raven finished it and sent me an invoice on Saturday saying she would ship it as soon as payment was received. I sent payment immediately and that was confirmed but never received a tracking number. The tail was sent overnight and because yesterday was a holiday, I was told that it would arrive at some time today. I still cannot get ahold of them via their Merbella Studios email, though I have tried to contact them several times because I did not receive a confirmation of shipping over the weekend.

Does someone have an alternate email, phone number, or other way that I can try and contact them to get the confirmation number? That or if the information is private, can someone contact them for me? It's the Peacock Mantis Shrimp tail.

Many Thanks,

-Mermaid Merin

AniaR
09-02-2014, 04:24 PM
I know she sent it and she told me yesterday it wouldnt go out until after the holiday. if it doesnt arrive today I'd expect it tomorrow (because it technically wouldnt have left her til this morning because of the holiday). No worries, she's back up to her elbows in orders so she's not online but I spoke with her yesterday and I KNOW it was sent and she knows you have a deadline.

AniaR
09-02-2014, 04:44 PM
I don't normally intervene like this so I'll ask that people don't specifically ask me to get ahold of Raven for them because usually there isn't anything else extra I can do. But I made an exception because I know how much work went into this tail and how much you need it.

I called Raven. (Sorry Im not gonna give her phone number out to people without her permission and I totally understand not giving it to clients, lol I dont give mine out either!)

She said they shipped it Saturday right after they got your payment. Tyler's emailed you the tracking. I'm not sure if the post office (you'd have to check yours locally) actually ship mail on anything other than weekdays that aren't holidays so even though they took it Saturday there's a good chance it didn't ship until today. You'll have to keep us posted.

Mermaid Morgann
09-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Thank you very much! They had to initiate an investigation as it had not been scanned properly and had gone missing. However, it was found and arrived this afternoon. c: I am very grateful for you contacting her. Just glad they found where it had gone, and that it hadn't ended up half way across the world!

AniaR
09-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Thank goodness!