PDA

View Full Version : Fin Fun sizing information

Aquos Savar
09-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Im planning on getting a Fin Fun tail in the next week, but i still cannot decide for a proper size.

Im 96 cm length, 80 cm waist, and i'm still growing.

I don't know if to order a SIZE S for exact fit or to order a SIZE M.

Can somebody give me some recommendations on what should i do?

Fin fun is the cheapest i can get, and im desperate on having my first tail

Mermaid Jaffa
09-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Should just email them. They nice people and have good customer service.

Cerulean
09-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Im kind of like you, where I could have just fit into M so I was trying to decide whether I should order M or L. I opted for a large because I figured Id rather deal with it possibly sliding down and stitching in an elastic over having the fabric be stretched too thin or popping a seam or something. Havent had the chance to try it on in the water yet but putting it on dry it still feels pretty tight, I have to work it over my hips slowly to get it to slide up all the way.

Hope this helps

Mermaid Jaffa
09-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Well if its too big, you can always sew in a centimeter or two as a ridge line. Then add on fabric or bling or tell kids that's where your new fin(s) is growing.

Aquos Savar
09-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Well if its too big, you can always sew in a centimeter or two as a ridge line. Then add on fabric or bling or tell kids that's where your new fin(s) is growing.

Im no good sewing. Im a guy, that explains most

Mermaid Jaffa
09-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Guy schmai! EVERYONE can sew! Unless you're wearing it to visit royalty, nobody's gonna know you made it yourself. Everyone will think you're either a cute fish or a weirdo. But who cares what people think hey. You're doing this because its your choice to swim in a tail, you love it and enjoy it, if it makes some little kids think you're real, go with it!