PDA

View Full Version : How to subscribe to my Pod?

LauraLWatson
09-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Is there a way to subscribe to my Pod? There were a TON of threads I missed.

I'm not able to log in regularly and just read the threads. (I'm one of those people without a smart phone and now my home internet is on the fritz. I'm at the mercy of public access and coffee shops, etc to get work done.) It would help a lot if I could get an email whenever a new thread is started.

Thanks!

Cerulean
09-13-2014, 12:51 PM
How do I join a pod?

To join a pod, just go to Settings and select "Permission Groups". From there you can join a pod. You can also get there by going to this URL:
http://mernetwork.com/index/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Please only join a pod if you actually live in that region. You can also join the Undeclared Pod if you wish to have access to the pod forums but do not want to disclose where you're from.

Sorry for the change in font and stuff - I just copypastad this from the sites FAQ section. I hope this helps

SweeteSiren
09-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Laura, go to your pod's page. In the right-hand side of the blue bar, click Forum Tools & select Subscribe to this Forum. That should bring you to a page where you can select your notification preferences.

LauraLWatson
09-15-2014, 06:57 PM
SUCCESS!! Thanks so much SweeteSiren! I could NOT find that, but I KNEW it had to exist!