PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Photoshoot - Backstage video of the Merlesque mermaids!

Ondine
09-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Hiya! Thought I'd share our latest underwater video, it's been a while since the last one! Just a quick edit of some clips we took backstage at our most recent underwater photoshoot :) We modelled both in mermaid and human form, hence the shots of me in a random wedding dress (struggling to stop the veil floating straight off my head haha!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z6glb9jK7g&list=UUXhFel3-2IAQ5fOWVzcwnyA

Merman Arion
09-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Awesome footage! very entertaining to watch :)

Although I honestly think it would have been better and appropriate to share this video in the "I just had a photoshoot" thread instead of creating a new thread for it.

Mermaid Adriel
09-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Amazing! *o*

Ondine
09-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Awesome footage! very entertaining to watch :)

Although I honestly think it would have been better and appropriate to share this video in the "I just had a photoshoot" thread instead of creating a new thread for it.
Fair enough. I don't really like the gigantothreads like that, because if you're just popping by occasionally rather than regularly following them, you have to go through a lot of comments before you see the actual pictures or video that everyone's talking about! I much prefer to click on a thread and see the video or pics at the top and then everyone's comments below, so you can decide whether or not to trawl the comments :) But I appreciate I only tend to pop by every now and then, so apologies if that's a bit of a faux pas.

MerMatt
09-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Fair enough. I don't really like the gigantothreads like that, because if you're just popping by occasionally rather than regularly following them, you have to go through a lot of comments before you see the actual pictures or video that everyone's talking about! I much prefer to click on a thread and see the video or pics at the top and then everyone's comments below, so you can decide whether or not to trawl the comments :) But I appreciate I only tend to pop by every now and then, so apologies if that's a bit of a faux pas.

I agree. Just saying.