PDA

View Full Version : Help with my mermaid tail

Metalysma
09-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Hello everyone! :)

I bought a mertailor tail a while ago, and totally love it!
But the bad thing about it is, that the tail does not fit properly around my waist. It's quite gappy and wobbly, so you can barely see my underpants and I feel like loosing my tail. Well, actually I dont loose it, but it kinda feels like it. :jawdrop: And that also brings water inside my tail, so it slows me down in swimming. :mad:

I've read some Reviews, which writers had the same problems as I did, but I could find any less expensive solution.
Can anyone help me with fixing this problem? Any tricks to hide the "wobblyness" at my waist so I get more stability inside my tail?

Of course it's still cool like it is now, but it annoys a lot.

Maybe someone can help me? :confused:

AniaR
09-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Only solution is to sew it tighter/ get a belt

Metalysma
09-17-2014, 09:27 AM
thanks for the fast answer!
how to sue it tighter? :( how can I make/buy/whatever:) a belt that holds at my waist and does not fall up or down?

Mermaid Morgann
09-17-2014, 10:56 AM
thanks for the fast answer!
how to sue it tighter? :( how can I make/buy/whatever:) a belt that holds at my waist and does not fall up or down?

You can look into a dive belt if you're also having trouble sinking and decorate it with seashells, or you can do what my mermaids do and use netting decorated with pearls and seaweed tied around like a sash. We have also used old scarves before.

Mermaid Riia
09-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Or maybe get the Mernation's Gap Wrap :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/199956058/full-silicone-mermaid-gap-wrap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metalysma
09-28-2014, 02:01 PM
That's a cool thing! Sadly I am not living in the US, so Mernation will not ship it to me, they only ship in the US. :(

Mernation
09-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi Metalysma! We can absolutely ship worldwide! Send us an email at TheMerNation@gmail.com and we can answer any questions you may have :)

Mermaid Riia
09-29-2014, 03:56 PM
Hi Metalysma! We can absolutely ship worldwide! Send us an email at TheMerNation@gmail.com and we can answer any questions you may have :)

I was just about to say that I bet my tail they will.

Yay Mernation team! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yulia
09-30-2014, 10:44 AM
I think that she referred to their etsy listings, which states:

Only ships to United States from Florida, United States.