PDA

View Full Version : Merbella Tail issue ??

Mermaid Evolet
09-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Ok, so the I deletion to original post because Raven and I are going to discuss that in privat.

But thanks for the help! :mermaid kiss:

AniaR
09-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Fluke is normal it is drainage mine looks the same. Kids have never ever noticed. Also. With extended use a fluke will get small cracks occasionally over years in the silicone. You'd be surprised what kids don't notice. We just get so excited about our tails we notice everything.

Looks like your top got damaged in mail. I wouldn't worry about the side kids certainly won't notice that. You can trim off the broken scale. I'd just email raven about the other damage to the top and ask her idea.

AniaR
09-22-2014, 04:01 PM
As for paint peeling off that is so incredibly tiny I am surprised you noticed it so I wouldn't worry about kids seeing it. Was likely a paint bubble that burst during transit.

AniaR
09-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Here I took pics of mine to show you. Sorry it is a wee bit blurry.
Just a standard merbellas tail and nothing to worry about :)

P.s: sorry for 3 posts -_- I posted from my phone and sometimes when I try to make a new paragraph it does that

AniaR
09-24-2014, 01:15 PM
HEY It just occurred to me, yours was an international order that customs had. That means they opened your box to inspect it! I know Raven made your top it wasn't used or anything, so I believe customs damaged it while inspecting. if I were you I'd file a claim with them. They might pay for repairs!