PDA

View Full Version : Affordable silicone tails?

MermaidIndie
10-08-2014, 01:41 PM
So last night I found out that Merbella studios no longer makes basic tails and I was devastated as I have been saving for a very long time to get one. I've been looking through all the threads about tail makers on this website and all the silicone tails I can find are over $2000 which is out of my price range and I've read bad things about mertailor partial silicone and I dislike the fluke shape. Is there any other companies out there that make partial silicone tails?

MerEmma
10-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Sirenalia I believe is below $2000? Not positive though. Mermaid Jazz I believe also has amazing tails on the lower price end of things. :)

EDIT: Merman Jesse too perhaps. Whomever you buy from make sure to do plenty of research on them!

Merman Arion
10-08-2014, 03:08 PM
MerNation just released today their FULL silicone tails for $1200 only. You can check their facebook page.

The difference between the $1200 tail and the $2500 tail is that you can only pick one single color but it can be just as shimmery/glittery. Also, you can have only one single reinforcement at the waist, knee and heel area. You can contact them with the following email adress : TheMerNation@gmail.com

Mermaid Tisse
10-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Merman Arion - That's amazing! I've been wanting a silicone tail from them, but they're out of my price range...at least, they were! You just made my day. :dance:

MermaidCelesteFL
10-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Go with Arion's suggestion. They are very good with their customer service, and great with keeping in contact with you!