PDA

View Full Version : Xotic Eyes

Genevieve
10-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Let it be known. I am terrible at applying makeup. The worst maybe ever. Smoky eyes and lipstick make me look like I got punched in the face. Eyeliner goes everywhere except where I want it to. I have stubby blonde eyelashes, and always poke myself in the eye when trying to put on falsies. On a typical day, it's a swipe of light eyeshadow, a dip of mascara, and that's it. Top it all off with sensitive skin that peels like old wallpaper if anything touches it. So the idea of waterproof makeup was just too much for me.

So instead, I use what I use for my pole dance performances -- Xotic Eyes. They are amazeballs. Lots of styles and colors, and man, do they stay put. They're somewhat pricy, but if you take care of them, you can use them over and over.

AniaR
10-11-2014, 11:52 PM
I've tried these once before they were fun, but I found a cheaper version at the dollar store I liked better hehe ;)

Genevieve
10-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Sweet, what were they called?

Mermaid Galene
10-12-2014, 12:22 AM
Sweet! I suck at putting on eye makeup, too. In real life I don't wear makeup at all, except for mineral powder as a sunscreen. But these stick on eye thingies are really cool for mermaiding theatre! Where do you get them?

Ah. Found their website.