PDA

View Full Version : need help buying a tail

XxMerRyanxX
10-16-2014, 03:01 AM
hey guys does anyone know where i can get a tail that is spandex and is really neat like the2tails and finfun tails i have a budget limit of $145 australian dollars please can someone help me will be much appreciated if theres a sight out there thanks.

Mermaid Kassandra
10-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Hi!
If you want contact me at
MermaidKassandra@Gmail.com

I run a company called Mer-tails and we have lots of different kind of designs (I'll send you pictures of the tails already made if you want us as your tailmaker) and even cheap tails are completely customizable to your dreams ;)

If you're interested just send me an email ;)

Soon we'll present the company also here on Mernetwork to make everyone se what we're able to do :)

XxMerRyanxX
10-16-2014, 03:50 AM
Hi!
If you want contact me at
MermaidKassandra@Gmail.com

I run a company called Mer-tails and we have lots of different kind of designs (I'll send you pictures of the tails already made if you want us as your tailmaker) and even cheap tails are completely customizable to your dreams ;)

If you're interested just send me an email ;)

Soon we'll present the company also here on Mernetwork to make everyone se what we're able to do :)

hey ive just emailed you if you havent already checked it :)

Mermaid Kassandra
10-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Just sent you a reply with informations and pictures ;)

Mermaid Gipsy
12-05-2014, 12:40 AM
I have a tail from Fin Fun, and plan to get another next year. I give them a 10/10 rating for both product quality, and customer service. Totally affordable, too!

MermaidJaiden
05-26-2017, 09:29 PM
Hello. Do you still sell tails Mermaid Kassandra?