PDA

View Full Version : Tail..?

mermaidlover237
11-13-2014, 10:26 AM
So I'm thinking I'm getting a fin fun tail!!! But I think my perents want a way to back if I don't like it. (I'm gonna adore it) what should I do hypothetically if I don't like it?

Ellie

PearlieMae
11-13-2014, 10:44 AM
That's something you have to discuss with your tailmaker BEFORE you order. But typically, when you order something custom made, there is no return or refund. Make SURE it's what you want before placing an order.

A tailmaker may offer to fix or change something if there is something wrong with the construction, but other than that, caveat emptor!

Meronica
11-13-2014, 01:13 PM
FinFun sells tails in various pre-made sizes, right? I think I remember reading somewhere that they do take returns, but I could be wrong.

Returning online purchases is a pain in the neck anyway. As long as you order the right size, I would reassure my parents that mermaiding isn't "just a phase" and that you will love the tail.

Talia
11-13-2014, 01:38 PM
From the FinFun FAQ:
http://www.finfunmermaid.com/questions

"We will gladly accept new, unused returns within the first 30 days of purchase for a full refund less shipping & handling charges. This excludes clearance and discontinued items."

mermaidlover237
11-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Thanks just making sure

Ellie

mermaidlover237
11-13-2014, 02:24 PM
That's something you have to discuss with your tailmaker BEFORE you order. But typically, when you order something custom made, there is no return or refund. Make SURE it's what you want before placing an order.

A tailmaker may offer to fix or change something if there is something wrong with the construction, but other than that, caveat emptor!
Omg PearlieMae just commented on my forum [emoji38]

Ellie

PearlieMae
11-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Omg PearlieMae just commented on my forum [emoji38]

Ellie

Am I not supposed to? :rollover:

mermaidlover237
11-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Am I not supposed to? :rollover:
No it's just your soo cool lol

Ellie

Mermaid Kelda
11-13-2014, 07:34 PM
You're quickly becoming a celebrity, Pearlie xD

PearlieMae
11-13-2014, 10:53 PM
This is the good kind of notorious!

PhaylennMurúch
11-14-2014, 07:42 PM
If you end up not liking it you could sell it on eBay, Craigslist or donate it to a mer who does mermaid makeovers with kids

Nerdy Mermaid
11-19-2014, 09:36 PM
The fin fun company is great! (From own experience) but do be sure to read the rules to take care of your tail CAREFULLY because the monofin CAN break. Otherwise, great company and fun swimming for 2 years for me! Now I'm saving up for a silicone tail. Don't know how I'll do it... EBAY SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS XD!!! Hope you have fun in your fun fun tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk