PDA

View Full Version : Finspo tails on etsy ?:)

East coast mermaid
11-18-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this Etsy tail maker. they seem brand-new, and I've checked their Facebook page. they have I think two tales made, their brand-new just like I said but is there anyone out there who has the finspo tail? just want to see how you like it:) I might be ordering one from them, taking a chance on a new tail maker:)

Raayvhen
11-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Try the search button next time? http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9596-FINSPO-mermaidtails

East coast mermaid
11-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Thank, I couldn't find a post about it earlier

Bree Lovas
07-22-2015, 11:03 AM
DO NOT order from them! I had a tail from them. She stole it back from me when i needed some work done on it bc it needed to be touched up and repainted! She has had my tail for almost 4 months now and it was only suppose to take a month to repaint it etc and then it was suppose to be returned to me. Nope. She kept post poning it saying oh ill ship it monday, ill ship it next week...blah blah...several times she did this. Finally after months she sent me an email saying ok its on it way and even gave me a tracking number so i was like ugh finally. I waited all day and it never showed up. So my husband called fed and she apparently made a fake shipping label. Never sent it at all fed ex said. So now, we are taking legal action and suing. She lied. She never gave it back. Stole it back from me. And IRONICALLY she is "closing up shop" during thia time....hmmmm. yea also fishy. Never order from finspo mermaid tails on etsy if she opens her shop back up. Please. Do not. She had also done this to others ive heard.

Yulia
07-22-2015, 01:40 PM
DO NOT order from them! I had a tail from them. She stole it back from me when i needed some work done on it bc it needed to be touched up and repainted! She has had my tail for almost 4 months now and it was only suppose to take a month to repaint it etc and then it was suppose to be returned to me. Nope. She kept post poning it saying oh ill ship it monday, ill ship it next week...blah blah...several times she did this. Finally after months she sent me an email saying ok its on it way and even gave me a tracking number so i was like ugh finally. I waited all day and it never showed up. So my husband called fed and she apparently made a fake shipping label. Never sent it at all fed ex said. So now, we are taking legal action and suing. She lied. She never gave it back. Stole it back from me. And IRONICALLY she is "closing up shop" during thia time....hmmmm. yea also fishy. Never order from finspo mermaid tails on etsy if she opens her shop back up. Please. Do not. She had also done this to others ive heard.

Yes, you can read other's stories here:
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9596-FINSPO-mermaidtails&highlight=finspo