PDA

View Full Version : So Cal SCUBA Divers?

Sirenade
11-16-2011, 12:33 AM
Hello my fellow Cali mers! I was wondering how many of you are SCUBA certified and if anyone would be interested in a dive buddy? I have been certified since 2006 and have about 30 dives in my log.

On mainland side, I have only dove in Shaw's Cove in Laguna. Taking a boat, I have done a bunch of dives at Catalina, and 3 up at the Channel Islands.

I have also gotten to enjoy dives in Hawaii off Maui, Oahu and the Big Island.

Send me a message if you are interested in other So Cal (Catalina, Channel Islands, beach) dives. :)

malinghi
11-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Paging Green52... Paging Green52...

green52
12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Ooh! Yes! I'd like to go.

I'd be down to do shaws cove.

NatalieMermaid
01-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I am newly certified but am looking to get more experience and eventually become a rescue diver.

Sirenade
01-22-2012, 07:25 PM
I am newly certified but am looking to get more experience and eventually become a rescue diver.

Hi Natalie,

I am also one of Thom's mermaids :D (Congrats on the mermaid minerals win!). I am up for trying to plan some dives during the summer (busy spring schedule). I find it easier to message via facebook (sent you a friend request). What agency were you certified through? I like Eco Dive Center in Culver City. :)

@Green52 Perhaps a group dive sometime in the summer? (Right now is snow season and I am prepping for ren faire with making costumes).

Yay for divers!

NatalieMermaid
03-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I can't wait to dive with you! Hopefully I can get a few more dives under my belt before summer and have a little more experience. Let me know when you are are avail

green52
03-17-2012, 07:19 PM
First, I'm looking to get advanced certified in April, so if anyone is interested, we should organize.

Second, we don't need to wait all the way until May. If anyone wants to join me, I suggest we go for a beach dive on a Thursday, maybe on March 29th. mm?

NatalieMermaid
09-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Life is about to get even more busy but if you guys are ever diving please let me know. I have my own gear now.