PDA

View Full Version : Mermaids at the fair

Delilah
11-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Ok so I haven't been active for awhile but I have been busy!. I made a mermaid tail during the summer to join my local renfaire for a weekend. It is a very authentic fair so getting in was tricky but not only did the mermaids get asked back but.......we may be getting a mermaid section at our renfaire next year!.

I may have to start a fundraiser and ask for donations because we have to make this thing fast if we want it for next year. I need to set up something for donations, maybe offer some mermaid accessories.

I need ideas from you guys on what to design for the section, it's a small area enough for about 3 mermaids. I was thinking some foam rocks(got any tutorials?) and greenery and like treasure chests and such laying about. I would love to put in a small pool .
post some pics and ideas and how to's id appreciate it

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermaids-of-Muskogee-Faire/216057465078809

Mermaid Lorelei
11-16-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm actually thinking of auditioning for this group! :3 Unfortunately, I'm still making my tail...

I'm interested in possibly making accessories though, or figuring out some tutorials for you.

Delilah
11-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Send some progress images of your mermaid tail to the facebook page, id love to see how its coming along , let us know you are interested.

Mermaid Sirena
11-21-2011, 10:43 AM
That is awesome! Congratulations of getting such an amazing job! Out of curiosity how did you approach the fair about working for them?