PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid "Vogueing" Competition

Mermaid Melanie
11-26-2014, 01:49 AM
So about 6 months ago a video by youtube user "Fraulesgirl" went viral, it was a team of dancers twerking. Anyway I checked out her channel and she had a lot of cool dance videos, so I subscribed and today I came across this mermaid themed "Vogue -ing" competition ! Vogueing isn't my fave style of dance but I thought this was cool and I loved her Ariel leggings lol

http://youtu.be/K_CbJES9sOE?list=UU-TjNpY3nUxqR1E0pkHooZw

Miyu
11-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Oooh, I love those leggings! I love that the competition is mermaid-themed, as well :) I feel ashamed that I didn't know Vouge-ing was an actual dance style, now I'm having to look into this more :p

ShyMer
11-26-2014, 11:44 PM
Those little hip fins <3 I need them!

I didn't know about this dance style. Nice find!

Mermaid Melanie
11-27-2014, 01:12 AM
Haha yeah I guess its kind of underground ... although weirdly enough theres a voguing class here in Phuket lol ... random ! but yeah i quite like it, its very posed and edgy ! and for sure those leggings are to die for - i might sew little hip fins onto my leggings lol they look awesome !

Kaila Mermaid
12-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Never even thought of dancing in a tail, other than bellydance. How unique!

Kitty Kyuppi
12-02-2014, 07:16 PM
wow those moves and the flexibility she has it's amazing (*▽*) And that's a good idea for mermaid shows on land! A softer beat would look more graceful though~ (≧∇≦)b