PDA

View Full Version : Just a Update 8D

kazekoh
11-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey there~

I know it's been a while since I posted on here or chatted...or replied to any thing.
I am just swamped with all the school credits I am taking and real life...stuff that has made it rather difficult for me to keep up with everything. I do still lurk around though and have been trying to keep up with all that is going on. <3
Um good news from my end;
I can now swim 400 yards without stopping so I meet another requirement for me to start scuba at a local school.
I finally found the swim fabrics I am going to use in my tail, Joanns has all the colors I need, and its at my local Joanns so no shipping costs! I just need the get the measurements done and look for some paints/come up with ideas for scales. I hope to be done in time for when my friend comes home from Bootcamp. ;v;

And yeah, that's about it. I miss talking to you guys! D8
Hopefully I'll be more active during Christmas break, and next semester. ( Only taking 15 credits! )

Keep on swimming!

AniaR
11-17-2011, 03:08 PM
yay!

malinghi
11-17-2011, 08:32 PM
When does your friend come home from boot camp? How long to do you have to make the tail?

kazekoh
11-18-2011, 11:51 PM
Shes coming back in about two months. ~ I am just going for a simple fabric tail for right now so I hope that is enough time xD; We'll see.

Mermaid Saphira
11-19-2011, 09:53 AM
What kind of material are you gonna use? What color? :)

Mermaid Sirena
11-21-2011, 03:36 PM
That is awesome! Great job on the 400! What left is for you to do to learn scuba? What color(s) will your tail be?

kazekoh
11-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Hey guys~

@Mermaid Aqua Just that soild swimsuit fabric~ Nothing to fancy at this point x3

@Mermaid Sirena I have to be able to swim 200 yards with a weight ( I think I have to do it there though) and one other..thing that has slipped my mind. But I think I can do both so I am really excited!

As for the tail colors; Its going to be red for the base~ There will be other colors in bits and pieces, but I am working on how to add those XD

Mermaid Saphira
11-23-2011, 05:36 PM
I though about making a red tail, but I don't look all that great in red. Idk i found this one and it's kinda pretty. Anyway, Good luck :)

Maple
11-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Ooooh, red tail...one of my favourite colours!! It's going to look great!