PDA

View Full Version : Photo Prints and Posters?

Morticia Mermaid
12-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Not sure if anyone has asked this anywhere else, I couldn't find anything. But, where does everyone order their prints and posters of their photos? Does anyone here?

I've got a couple really awesome photo shoots coming up, working with a new to me photographer :D, and was going to look into selling prints from it. Been checking around online, but not really finding any that stand out as might be good. Plus don't want to end up screwed over with pictures xD

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, would love to get a discussion going :)

AniaR
12-20-2014, 08:41 PM
deviantART, vistaprint, and flickr for me :)

vistaprint is great for certain things especially if you google discount codes. DeviantART will do them at cost for you, and you can also sell to others at a profit. Same with flickr last I checked. :)

Mer-Crazy
12-20-2014, 10:18 PM
I've got a couple really awesome photo shoots coming up, working with a new to me photographer :D
Slightly off topic, but thought you should know, you'd probably need to speak to your photographer if you haven't already done so before hand as, from what I've heard, if they take the photos they have all the copyright, meaning I don't think you're legally allowed to make copies to sell. But if I'm wrong someone PLEASE correct me haha.

AniaR
12-20-2014, 10:38 PM
you're right ^

Sean takes all my photos, I have him sign a release form saying they're for the company earnings and he gives permission ;)

Morticia Mermaid
12-21-2014, 12:18 AM
^_^ thanks for the reminder. It is in discussion, we are working out a deal so that he gets a percentage from the prints sold

Miyu
12-21-2014, 12:34 AM
I like Deviantart for art prints, and MOOcards for smaller prints (postcard/business card-size), because you can order a whole box with a different image on each card if you want!

Morticia, we're going to have to work something out for when we take pics of each other, LOL! This is all so confusing, I'm used to just having myself or Kylan take all my pics!