PDA

View Full Version : Con-Nooga Feb 27-Mar 1 Chattanooga, TN

Skytroque
01-04-2015, 06:43 PM
Hey y'all
So, I'm not sure who's familiar with this one - a little convention primarily at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo on the aforementioned weekend. Really inexpensive (in my mind) relative to other conventions, and a little smaller and more personable. While I don't think it's possible to have any 'official' track there for Mers at this point, would there be any others in the area/at the con that would want to do a meetup or swim? They have a small-ish indoor pool that could work, but would need to be only a few at a time or else later when it's less crowded. I know there's a kids pool party one night that many would probably love to see mers there (I know the track director so I could ask) but mostly want to meet up and say hi to other Merfolk while I'm in town for such.
Thoughts?

CheshireKat
07-09-2015, 02:32 AM
I live in Knoxville and plan to be going to Con-nooga this coming year and (hopefully) my tail will be done by then. I'd love to do a meet-up! :)

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

anichanchu
07-13-2015, 03:36 PM
I didn't know anyone was looking to do a meetup at ConNooga! I go every year (I live in town). The pool at Building 3 in the back I think is the largest. It's outdoor and I'm fairly sure you'll need a key card to get past the security but I could be wrong.

CheshireKat
07-14-2015, 02:54 AM
:)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk