PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

anitabonita
01-13-2015, 04:46 PM
My Name is Anitabonita. I am 21 and currently live in kansas, due to marrying a soldier in the Army ;). I didnt feel right calling myself Anita mermaid just yet, because I have yet to make myself a tail. I plan on starting one soon, but am still in the research process of making my tail. Like most of you, it has been my life long dream to become a mermaid. I spent my childhood fantasizing about it, and now that i am finally an adult, i can make that dream come true! I look fwd to chit chatting and making new friends on here. Because other than people like us, no one understands what its like to want to become a mermaid :cool:

Mermaid Alea
01-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Welcome! I am still new myself. I haven't been able to even swim in my monofin yet and I still need to finish painting my tail. So I don't exactly feel like a mermaid yet. :lol: Your username is cool!

Do you have a design for your tail yet or a color/colors that you want for it?

This site is definitely helpful. I am still trying to process all of the information here on this site. There is just so much great information everywhere for making tails, tops, etc. Good luck with your tail and while you wait on making your tail you can always start on making a top. :)

Merman Jamie
01-14-2015, 01:00 AM
Hello and Welcome

AniaR
01-14-2015, 01:04 AM
welcome! there is another anita mermaid, not that you can't both be hehe but I think anitabonita for a screen name on here is great so we can tell who is who ;) and super adorable.

anitabonita
01-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Welcome! I am still new myself. I haven't been able to even swim in my monofin yet and I still need to finish painting my tail. So I don't exactly feel like a mermaid yet. :lol: Your username is cool!

Do you have a design for your tail yet or a color/colors that you want for it?

This site is definitely helpful. I am still trying to process all of the information here on this site. There is just so much great information everywhere for making tails, tops, etc. Good luck with your tail and while you wait on making your tail you can always start on making a top. :)

Hi! and yes i do have a design and color scheme picked out! Do you? and I never thought about making the top before now! Thanks for the tip :) With my tax return i hopeto purchase my monofin. i want a really expensive one lol

anitabonita
01-17-2015, 10:17 PM
welcome! there is another anita mermaid, not that you can't both be hehe but I think anitabonita for a screen name on here is great so we can tell who is who ;) and super adorable.

thank You! Yeah i saw her screen name somewhere while i was perusing! So it all works out!

MermaidCelesteFL
01-18-2015, 05:06 PM
Anita, don't worry about using your real name as your mermaid name. A lot of us here (including myself) have "mermaid names". It may take you a little bit of time for it to come to you, but once it hits you, it becomes a part of your mersonality.

And as a few people here who know me can attest, I can't legally use my real name as my mermaid name. I would probably get sued by the company I work for. ;)

Mermaid Alea
01-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi! and yes i do have a design and color scheme picked out! Do you? and I never thought about making the top before now! Thanks for the tip :) With my tax return i hopeto purchase my monofin. i want a really expensive one lol

Yep I just need more paint at the moment for my tail. My tail is all different shades of green, but I might add a bit of purple to it. The design changed when I started making the tail. I hope you can get the monofin you want! :)