Well hello fellow merfolk! I have done a wide search for the last few hours and came up with...almost nothing! A few posts here and there on other threads but that's about it really...

So there's a Christian Mer thread, and an atheist one as far as I know...and so I'm reaching a fin out to those of similar beliefs to mine! Anyone really who identifies under the labels 'Pagan' or even 'Witch'! or even just those of you who like studying or learning of such things! And so yes...it's a WIDE and broad reach out! As it should be.

So come on in, chat and tell us about your beliefs if you wish! And where they spawn from! And pleeeeeease don't come in her under the intention to tell us how sinful we are, or how ridiculous we are for believing in what we do...as the biggest annoyance on the Atheist Mer thread was literally a person stating why Atheists were wrong...or people going on there saying how atheists believe 'nothing'...just don't, it's literally ridiculous and pointless...save your fingers and go onto a topic you can contribute to and be a little brighter of mood in, no one likes a know it all or an arrogant prat. Thaaanks.

So happy posting and I hope I can connect with few like minded Merfolk!