Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Results 301 to 308 of 308

Thread: Pagan/Witchcraft practicing Merfolk? Anyone?

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    Thats awesome! I have two scrying spheres but I'm not very good with them. Pendulum is my preferred scrying tool and i have like...12 XD
    That is so cool! Ive never gotten around to pendulums, but i think they are super cool and beautiful :00000 and you have SOOOO MANNY


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    That is so cool! Ive never gotten around to pendulums, but i think they are super cool and beautiful :00000 and you have SOOOO MANNY
    I doooo. I see a new one and it calls to me and I buy it even though I have so many already that basically just sit there and be sad XD
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

  3. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    I doooo. I see a new one and it calls to me and I buy it even though I have so many already that basically just sit there and be sad XD
    AHHHHH THAT IS LITERALLY ME! Just collecting pretty items to just stare at and be amazed with XD Most entertaining part of quarantine


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

  4. #304
    Jumping into this to say I'm somewhere in the pagan/witch pool too, and I LOVE seeing so many other's are too! Does anyone need a new pagan/witch friend?

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticMermaid View Post
    Jumping into this to say I'm somewhere in the pagan/witch pool too, and I LOVE seeing so many other's are too! Does anyone need a new pagan/witch friend?
    Always more friends!! Yay <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

  6. #306
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    940
    I don't call myself pagan or witch, but eehhhhh I do follow/am an agent of a certain daedric prince.

    Sent from my SM-J737T using MerNetwork mobile app



  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    I don't call myself pagan or witch, but eehhhhh I do follow/am an agent of a certain daedric prince.

    Sent from my SM-J737T using MerNetwork mobile app
    Honestly, paganism really includes so much these days and is so eclectic whomever your deity is or isn't or whatever you believe, if it's in a New Age realm you are probably welcome.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

  8. #308
    Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    27
    I follow the Norse pantheon for the most part, but I also just consider myself a general purpose hearth/kitchen witch. <3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •