Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr

(Sold!) Selling my Individual scale FF tail

Name:  1487861_364470587050219_682991715963872268_o.jpg
Views: 1767
Size:  251.7 KB

I'm asking 4,100 firm. Individual scales, heel fins, hip fins, calf fins, custom fluke fins competitor size 6 monofin
    May also be renting locally within Washington state too.

Issues?
    Gently used (about 11-15 times)
    There's a tiny tear of the power mesh a little under an inch, in between the silicone of the scales and the the tail. You can't see it from the outside, only inside. Other than that, I've kept it in pristine shape. It's weight is about 30 pounds (edited July 30 after the cutting back of the fins) so to someone who isn't used to a silicone tail, it may be a little on the heavy side for most people. Thicker than most silicone tails because of the individual scales and being the first customer to order it. Needs 2 people to put it on due to the thickness or maybe I've just gotten fat. But whatever, I still love the tail lol. Not in a hurry to sell. Great if I do, great if I don't. This tail means a lot to me but keeping my family a float with my new business means even more.

Reasons for selling:
    So I'm starting my own business. Without borrowing from the bank/credit cards/line of credit/anything credit related. I have a house, but that'd be too much collateral lol. Other than that, the other most expensive thing I own is my tail. So I'm kind of, sort of hoping to use it (the funds) as a safety net until things really get rolling. I may possibly buy it back in the future to anyone I sell it to or if that's not an option, then buy another tail from FF in the same color schemes.

Miscellaneous background info on myself: Not in a rush to sell it, I know the price is high. If I don't sell it, cool, if I do, it'd be nice too. I started a new job mid last year and sadly, I make half as much as I do on this new job than I did at the last one. The current job that I have now, have recently been bought out by some new people I'm not fond of. So I'm looking to quit and open up my own which as time has permitted me, is happening sooner than later (originally scheduled for 2016 but not pushed up to this May 2015). I've been wanting to open my own coffee stand but life has not permitted me in the past. I can finally do so now with a nice location as well right down the street from my new house that my boyfriend bought last year as well. I'll probably buy it back if applicable (if not, I'd buy a new one when I can), currently, I'm just looking for some extra funds to put towards opening my own coffee stand. It costs about 50 k to open it and I now have just enough. I thought it would only take me around 12k to start my business but it's adding up to waay more. Also as of March, I lost my job because I wasn't a big enough Seahawks fan according to my old bosses. (It makes me hate football even more now. ) So they wanted to demote me so I quit and since then, I haven't worked. Also last Friday July 17th, I found out I had the beginnings of cancer. I'm getting it cut out of me August 4th though, but in yep different spots because my body decided to mirror my tiny tumors on the exact spot on the other right side of my body (it started 6-7 months ago on the left side, carved itself into a tunnel in my leg, and then a new one sprouted on my right side about 2 months ago). Found out Friday they would never go away on their own as I was hoping they would. So I have to get them cut out :/ Yay medical bills! *le sigh* Life sucks right now but it'll get better.

Measurements: (Competitor size 6 monofin) I'm 5'0 and of average height/weight

Waist (smallest portion of slightly above belly button): 27
    Hips (hip bone area): 31.25
    Butt (widest area): 34.25
    Mid thigh: 30
    Knee (middle of the knee cap): 20
    Calf (widest part): 21.5
    Ankles: 13

Waist to floor: 36
    Waist to hip bone: 6
    Waist to butt: 9.25
    Waist to mid thigh: 14.3/4 of an inch
    Waist to knee: 21.3/4