Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Megacon 2015, Orlando Fl.

Megacon 2015, Orlando Fl.

Any body going? Anybody wanting to meet in tail or casual meet up?

http://megaconvention.com/

I'm going to be there in tail.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Saoirse's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Saoirse on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Saoirse on Tumblr
    I sadly won't have a tail to take when I do go. However I may be sporting my Mernation tank top or my new beaded bra that I made. Hoping on going all three days so I may be out of cosplay most of the time to enjoy my first time at Megacon. Two of my pod members will be with me as well.
    Saoirse (Seer-sha) means "freedom" in Gaelic, which is what I feel below the surface. I'm a freshwater mermaid.
    Empress of the Strid Empire Pod

I'll be there if all goes to plan! If I see you I'll come say hi. When it gets closer to time I'll know what I'll be wearing too...likely one day my Emily Elizabeth (Clifford the Big Red Dog) costume.

Yay I'm going all three days I'm cosplaying an orc from World of warcraft

I will be cosplaying on Saturday in tail in thoery. Closer to the con I might try to make a central point for people wearing tail or not if anybody is interested. Are there any wheel chairs available at the convention center?

Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    I'll be there if all goes to plan! If I see you I'll come say hi. When it gets closer to time I'll know what I'll be wearing too...likely one day my Emily Elizabeth (Clifford the Big Red Dog) costume.
    Did you ever finish you raptor costume? I remember seeing it on you youtube and thought it was rather impressive so far. Hope you are able to finish it some day if you have not already.

Ryan- I'm considering getting a utility wagon to tote me around. That thing can hold up to some 300 lbs. Are you coming to the FL pod swim?

Quote Originally Posted by jvry8c View Post
    Did you ever finish you raptor costume? I remember seeing it on you youtube and thought it was rather impressive so far. Hope you are able to finish it some day if you have not already.
    I haven't, unfortunately. I'm happy to hear that my progress was memorable though! After it was unfinished and it became a major time crunch and stress and made me feel really crappy about the whole thing for last year's con, I lost interest and struggled with motivation. I've picked it up again and hope to complete it by MegaCon this year but no promises unfortunately. I've got a lot of $$ in the thing though and intend to finish it, no matter how nice it may not look at this point. :/

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCelesteFL View Post
    Ryan- I'm considering getting a utility wagon to tote me around. That thing can hold up to some 300 lbs. Are you coming to the FL pod swim?
    I'm going to be in the Orlando area from the 10 to 16th. Whats the date got it?

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman_Ryan View Post
    Are there any wheel chairs available at the convention center?
    Have you checked craigslist to see if you can get a wheelchair there?

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Saoirse's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Saoirse on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Saoirse on Tumblr
    Sad to say that complications have arisen that will prevent me from going to Megacon. I hope you all have a lot of fun! I'll try to attend next year if I can't go to NC Merfest like I hope to
    Saoirse (Seer-sha) means "freedom" in Gaelic, which is what I feel below the surface. I'm a freshwater mermaid.
    Empress of the Strid Empire Pod

I'm at the Rosen plaza for the convention, pool party? I couldn't find anything official about that celeste, but we can have our own, I getting my tail today so I'll just have to swim

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I didn't finish my raptor costume unfortunately--the deadline was stressing me out so bad and stretching me thin I had to quit on Saturday. I might've could've finished it in time, but I didn't want to finish it rushed and have it break on me at the con or something. :/

At any rate, I'll be dressed as Emily Elizabeth (from Clifford the Big Red Dog) on Friday, maybe Sat or Sun or all three depending on how I feel. We'll be at the Rosen Centre over the weekend and I wasn't going to, but I think I'll bring my Oceanika with me.

I'll be in my tail, in a wagon, hopefully giving out business cards.

Omg! The line to pick up wrist bands in massive! Im dressed as the. A toothfairy wave if you see me!!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 903 using Tapatalk 2

Yay we're moving!

I get off at 1800 tonight, so I won't be there until tomorrow. But... I WILL be there in tail! So I won't be hard to spot! The BIG pool party is at the Peabody hotel pool at around 2100, but it's going to be really loud and there are going to be a lot of drunk people. It's up to you as to whether you want to go to that or go to your hotel pool to swim in our tails.

I'll be staying here I want to swim with my little brother before we head to Disney.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I kept a look out for you two but didn't get to see you! I found this picture from http://lisipuska.tumblr.com/ on Tumblr of an Ariel though.

The con was incredible, tons of fun and I got to see SO many costumes. It went much smoother than last year too.