Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: TV Shows that had mermaids

Have you seen any movie about mermaids? Splash? Mermaid? This all relates to your question of where mermaids hang out with us and wear clothes. If you don't wear clothes, you cannot INTEGRATE with society, because society wears clothes. Unless the mermaid joins a nudist colony.

Now mermaids, unfortunately, are not popular on television. Personally, this really upsets me because mermaids are always popular with me! The Australian series H2O: Just Add Water was on TV a few years ago...about the adventures of three teenage girls who became mermaids when wet...but I had to buy the episodes on DVD so I could keep watching them if I wanted. to the fact that the series is no longer relevant... and the series “Siren” about a mermaid named Rin also ended...

"Sanctuary" for example. I watched a lot of different shows, but honestly, there are very few mermaids. I'm using pretty good internet. But in general, I heard a lot of good things about airtalk wireless. Some of my friends use it and are very satisfied. I am thinking of reading more about it and maybe trying it for myself.
    Last edited by lystbumag; 06-21-2024 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasWhite View Post
    Have you seen any movie about mermaids? Splash? Mermaid? This all relates to your question of where mermaids hang out with us and wear clothes. If you don't wear clothes, you cannot INTEGRATE with society, because society wears clothes. Unless the mermaid joins a nudist colony.
    I'm surprised how few projects have done the concept of a Mermaid joining a nudist colony.