Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly and Meg's Excellent Adventure

Molly and Meg's Excellent Adventure

Hi everyone! So my best friend Molly (finally) introduced herself on the forum today so now I can start a thread to document our journey to becoming professional mermaids this summer!
    Molly and I have been best friends since 3rd grade (10 years!!). I introduced Molly to the mermaid community last year when I got my monofin and started swimming a lot more often. This year we each went off to separate universities, but we kept bringing up the possibility to be pro mermaids this summer when we're back home. Originally we planned on making neoprene tails, but with school, neither of us have much free time.
    About a week ago, I put down my deposit for a Sirenalia tail!! It'll be done in March! Earlier this week, Molly purchased a Mernation tail, and since she got her order in so quickly, it should be done in only TWO WEEKS.
    I AM SO EXCITED

I still can't believe this is real life. I am so excited, and I really hope our mermaiding helps spread joy!
    p.s. I dig the Bill and Ted reference!!
    Last edited by mollymolly; 01-25-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Congratulations I know you guys will have amazing adventures together!!! All the best with the new tails!
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

My tail is in process! I got my first pictures!! Here's a peek at the fluke!

Ohh very pretty The colors remind me of bubblegum!
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

I can't get over how well my tail is coming along! This Is a picture of the fluke with more blending!

Molly, you should definately consider posting this in the mernation thread too!
    User formerly known as "LittleBlue222".

My tail production starts today! And since Molly never posted this picture, I'm going to for her. Mwahahaha!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aw I loved Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

I also put down a down payment for my Sirenalia tail!! I was originally going to go with mernation but Sirenalia was more affordable for me. Conversion rates are the worst >< .My Tail will start up in may as they are taking a break to celebrate there baby. I'm so glad I found someone else who is ordering from sirenalia. I cant wait to see more tails they create!

Yay! That's so exciting! Originally my tail was planned to be done before the baby, but there were some minor setbacks! Maria is taking a couple weeks off and then working on it!

WE'RE GOING TO DO A GIG AT THE LIBRARY AS ADVERTISEMENTS FOR THEIR SUMMER PROGRAMS!

Excellent dudettes! Congrats on your first gig booking and good luck!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Excellent dudettes! Congrats on your first gig booking and good luck!
    Haha thank you! We're really excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidShelly View Post
    That's awesome!
    Thank you!!

Have you done your gig yet, If you have, how did it go? Do you have pictures in the new tails?? I want to see

Quote Originally Posted by OceanWhisper View Post
    Have you done your gig yet, If you have, how did it go? Do you have pictures in the new tails?? I want to see
    The library gig is in early June!! I can hardly wait!
    There have been some setbacks with my tail because Maria had her baby so it should hopefully be done soon! *eye twitch* I NEED IT
    Thank you for asking and wanting to share in our excitement!!

We made a Facebook! Better pictures should be uploaded tonight!