Thread: Pods Near Delaware

Pods Near Delaware

I feel like im the only future mermaid in delaware lol everyone gives me weird looks when i mention getting a tail

Where in Delaware are you? I am from Pennsylvania, but I was close enough to Wilmington that going to high school there was an option, and I love visiting the Bethany/Rehoboth area in summer.

thats close to me! we need to inspire more people to be merpeople

I agree wholeheartedly... there do need to be more merfolk

Though did you mean that where I live is near you, or that Bethany/Rehoboth is near you?

Come to think of it, I think that there's another mermaid with a tail in Wilmington, though I haven't heard from her in awhile.

I am in DE!!!!!! Needing some friends and practice buddies!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSabrina's Avatar
    Add MermaidSabrina on Facebook
    I thought the same thing Untill recently.but last summer I moved from Newark,DE to North Carolina sorry

Hey just thought I'd give people the heads up that I might be spending a month or two hanging out in delaware in November and December later this year, and the week immediately after the ncmerfest beach party, and will have time to kill during the weekdays.

I'll be sure to post when I have more concrete plans but I should be spending quiiite a bit of time visiting the area... I am dating someone from delaware since my trip in January *blushes*

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -

I live about 3.5 hours from Newark in PA but my BFs parents live there so we visit a lot. Visiting Rehoboth beach is on my summer to do list!

Pods Near Delaware

Hey hey hey! I'm from Wilmington! Although I'm away at college right now.

Were you talking about me JoysRaptors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @harrietmedmonds
    Twitter: @babsannee

"Immortality is simply ubiquity in time." - Herman Melville
    "Be the flame, not the moth." - Giacomo Casanova

I lived in Penns Grove a majority of my life. now I am in Philly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    I actually live on an island on the bay. If you have driven across the bay bridge you have been over it. With the natural bay and all the beaches I'm quite surprised that the area isn't more active then it is.

I'm actually in central DE until late January, aaand hopefully moving to Delaware/maryland next summer. If you want to meet up at some point let me know

- Photography Fanpage -

Add KYounglove on Facebook
    Just found this thread, I am in PA, but I am only about an hour and a half away from Wilmington, DE. I've been looking all day for actual meet ups nearish me.

Quote Originally Posted by KYounglove View Post
    Just found this thread, I am in PA, but I am only about an hour and a half away from Wilmington, DE. I've been looking all day for actual meet ups nearish me.
    I've just arrived back in the UK probably until the summer, only just seen your reply. Feel free to add me on fb www.facebook.com/stargirlphotography and hopefully we can organise something this summer

- Photography Fanpage -

I was thinking the same thing.

I am originally from Delaware and still visit. I was wondering if we had a pod because I never hear about DE mermaids. I currently live in Darlington, MD but DE is my forever home.

Hey MerFam!! I’m in Dover DE, just moved here the beginning of the year and like 1-2wks ago discovered the wonderful mermaid community. I couldn’t believe it was a thing lol I’m 27, but your never too old to dream! Popular mermaids on YouTube inspired and showed me the ropes, so now I’m just looking for fellow merfolk to swim, practice and vibe with! Much love xoxo

Newark here!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidSabrina View Post
    I thought the same thing Untill recently.but last summer I moved from Newark,DE to North Carolina sorry
    Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful and interesting resources here. North Carolina is a great place to live and explore. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.