Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tight monofin foot pockets

Tight monofin foot pockets

Help please,
    my monfin foot pockets are a tight fit and with them inside my tail its nigh to impossible to get my heels tucked into the pockets.
    Will the same lubes, oils, or lotions that are used to lube tails work for a monofin as well?
    Do I need to lube just my feet the fins or both?
    Mermaid Enora

I have a really hard time with my Mahina when its in my tail. I use a water based lube to help out.

Where can I get that on short notice? ie before Sunday morning and after 7pm every night ��
    Mermaid Enora

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    My Foil has tight foot pockets. I've been wearing them when I'm on the computer. I wear sports socks with them to help stretch it even more. They are not as tight as the first day I received them.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Got a dive shop nearby?
    H.P. Lovecraft “You fool, Warren is DEAD!”

yep theres a dive shop very close by, but they're not open before or after my work hours 7a-7p
    Mermaid Enora

Or a sex toy shop. Probably at a drugstore if you're desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Enora View Post
    Where can I get that on short notice? ie before Sunday morning and after 7pm every night ��
    As long as it doesnt bother you, most adult lube is waterbased and available pretty much everywhere. Adult stores are open pretty late too and would be open after you were done work. Pharmacies and lots of grocery type stores have a small selection as well.

Edit: Raayvhen beat me to it!
    If you can't stand upon the water I will meet you on the ocean floor

actually yeah...Gun Oil is an adult lubricant that I have used recently to get my feet into my new Minos Monofin. I have wide feet so sadly, I am not able to find monofins that have a wide set foot pocket.

I finally made myself go buy a separate cheaper bottle for my fins because the stuff I had on hand was expensive and I felt like using it on my feet was a waste.

do y'all lube your feet and the monofin or just your feet?
    Mermaid Enora

I do both. Find it easier if you squirt a bit into the footpockets.

Ok good to know thanks!
    Mermaid Enora

( I've never been into an adult shop, not allowed to) XD but I can just imagine; " hey, um.... where can I find lube?" hahahaha >.<
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

I'd like to avoid it if possible, I'm going to try some lotion and/or conditioner tonight and if that doesn't work I'll look at Walgreens
    Mermaid Enora

Are the pockets rubber or something else? Because you could use coconut or olive oil.

i believe they are rubber
    Mermaid Enora

Alright, I'd stick with something water based then.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanWhisper View Post
    ( I've never been into an adult shop, not allowed to) XD but I can just imagine; " hey, um.... where can I find lube?" hahahaha >.<
    You can find lube at your local CVS, Walgreens or Rite aid! If you live in Canada check Shoppers or if you're in England go to Boots! They all have lube!

i've got some thin lotion from aveda I'm going to try that
    Last edited by Mermaid Enora; 02-07-2015 at 11:05 AM.
    Mermaid Enora