Thread: Not getting subscription notifications

Not getting subscription notifications

I realized a couple days ago I hadn't been getting any Mernetwork emails alerting me to new posts in my subscribed threads. They're not in my spam folder, they just aren't arriving.

I'm having that problem too. Not really sure how or why its happening, but I was wondering about it.
    Mermaid Enora

Actually I've been getting mine (or at least that I know of) but now they all have been going to my spam and not my inbox.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania OceanRose's Avatar
    Mine are going to spam, and personal messages are going to spam even after I marked it as not spam

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    I found mine in my spam folder...what the hell?

If you don't have yours in a spam folder, are your preferences set to empty every time you close the app?

Do we all have gmail accounts? Google might have changed something.

i have gmail, going to check spam right now.
    Mermaid Enora

just found everything in spam, gmail must have changed something
    Mermaid Enora

Yes, I'm using Gmail. I just checked the spam folder in my pc (as opposed to my phone, which I've been using since I noticed the problem) and found them there. Definitely a Gmail problem. No idea why they'd show up on the desktop Gmail and not the app.

Yeah some email servers don't like our automated emails. A lot of times the activation emails won't even go to spam, they'll just be blocked from the server and won't go through. No idea why that is.

Anyhow, if you mark it as not spam and it still goes to spam, try putting the mernetwork (mernetwork@gmail.com) email in your contacts. That way it's a "trusted source" or whatever

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

It's weird, I didn't even do that but since early this afternoon they're not in my spam anymore and are now back to my inbox. I swear! But I will also put it into my contacts so it won't go to spam again. Thx!

I've been flagging all of them as not spam and now I'm getting a few to come through, but not all. Very weird. I had one in my inbox this morning and 4 in spam. Added mernetwork to my contacts so we'll see if this helps.

I started flagging mine as not spam and now they're all back to my inbox regularly
    Mermaid Enora