Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Asian Tailmaker?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    it really is the best one I have ever seen. It moves like a real fish. The color is fantastic too

The mermaid tails are fantastic, latexmans!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    Ohh I watched this a few weeks ago and then forgot to bookmark it, so happy to see it again!! The tails are beautiful. Ohhh how I want one.

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod latexmans's Avatar
    Thanks all, I think about fish skin,my tail isn't look real because silicone is to strong if i pull silicone fish scale one by one, stick with silicone on neoprene like real fish skin , and neoprene wet suit is white color because color is bright and shinny , like painting on white canvas...what do you think?
    Last edited by latexmans; 12-01-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Your tail looks very realistic already! If you want to do the scales one by one on white neoprene it might work. I think what makes the other silicone tails realistic is that when the part from the body turning into the tail is transparent, it makes it look seamless.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Pod of Texas taom's Avatar
    Latexmans: I was thinking about that the other day! It would probably look incredibly realistic if you did it it scale by scale. Wouldn't it take an incredibly long time, though?

LOL I made a tail where i put little peices of latex on one by one and it failed sooo badly i think where they were overlapping there was a slight gap that is hard to fill with latex and if you dont you get a little area where bubbles will stay.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Neria's Avatar
    Wow! These tails are absolutely beautiful!

Latexmans - I'm so happy you're here!

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Wow. These are just..... perfect! Please do keep us all updated on the potential sale of your tails. I would LOVE to buy one! These are some of the prettiest I've seen yet. They look soooooo real!

Member Pod of Cali mermaidondine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SireniaSolaris View Post
    Wow. These are just..... perfect! Please do keep us all updated on the potential sale of your tails. I would LOVE to buy one! These are some of the prettiest I've seen yet. They look soooooo real!
    Agreed! Your tails are, by far, the most beautiful and realistic ones I've seen, Latexmans. They're just like real gold fish! I love it! Amazing work :-)

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod latexmans's Avatar
    Update , now i try dive test in salt water at the pool, it,s work can dive very deep
    Attached Images Attached Images  

they look so beautiful and amazing! Please let us know if you'll sell them in the future!

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaku's Avatar
    oooohh i've seen these they really do a good job but they said they aren't ready to start making tails for others just yet. They said they would announce it on their youtube when they were ready.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Oh man, I love how the material is translucent at the waist. I'll bet it fades into skin really nicely.

OMG OMG OMG OMG... I think i just about had a heart attack. Latexmans your tails are a hit! We ALL love them so much! We are so happy to have you here! Let us know if and when you will decide to make more and if you'll be selling any custom ones. thanks so much!!
    When anxious, uneasy, and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and it drowns them out with its great wide sounds, it cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.

He made these for a movie, he messaged me the asking price and I think it's more than fair for the work that went into these, but I can't afford it myself at the moment. I let him know the amount realistic tails usually go for but also suggested he tried selling at his asking price anyway- someone here may be able to buy, or we'd save up! hehe Im starting to think this would be my dream tail

Member Pod of Cali mermaidondine's Avatar
    Gah... My heart hurts every time I look at these tails! They're just so perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    He made these for a movie, he messaged me the asking price and I think it's more than fair for the work that went into these, but I can't afford it myself at the moment. I let him know the amount realistic tails usually go for but also suggested he tried selling at his asking price anyway- someone here may be able to buy, or we'd save up! hehe Im starting to think this would be my dream tail
    I'm actually very tempted to save up for one of Latexman's creations. I can't really afford ANY of the ones on the market now (oh the woes of a broke mermaid lolol), but if I'm going to save for something; it may as well be for one these gorgeous works, y'know? It would be so worth it in the end!

Raina, did you email Latexmans at a direct address, or did you private message him here on MerNetwork? (Just trying to figure the best way to reach him :-D)

omg these tails are AMAZING!! im sooo glaad Latexmans joined the group! hope to more tails and more info on the movie it will be in!
    I Believe