FEELER Thread to see if this is something someone would be interested in a tail I'm currently working on

You can follow my tail making thread here:
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...113#post176113

As you can see, right now I just ordered a new (bigger) monofin since the current monofin, Finis Wave, is too small for my feet. I'm getting nervous now that if I take apart everything as I plan (in addition to waiting for shipping), that it will not be as secure as it is now.

The tail still needs to be painted (and seams can not be adjusted since they've already been taken apart a few times) but if someone would like this tail for the cost of supplies, I may be willing to sell it.

Small notes about tail:
Power mesh has been added to back scales only, front scales are same thickness but extremely stretchy.
Finis Wave Monofin (has been cut for "v" shape)
Will be painted with PearlEx Pigments using spray gun and then hand painted for smaller details

Again this is just a feeler, it may still be able to put in the new monofin, but if someone is interested with this current monofin, we have a few days (I'm an Amazon Prime member should be here in 2-3 days) to decide!

After painting I would have used an order and a half of Dragonskin. So please keep that in mind when purchasing this at cost tail
Thanks for looking.