Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Tail: Neoprene & Sequins

Quote Originally Posted by lynsea View Post
    I LOVE the speckled nature of your color pattern. This is easily one of my favorite sequin tails (and that includes Hannah's).

Do you remember where you got your sequins from? You seem to have some unusual sizes in there (i.e. not the 12mm from Cartwright).
    Thank you thats such a huge complement because I adore Hannah's sequin tails. I used the tiny 12mm for most of the front fluke, the middle lighter areas are 16 and most of the back is the larger ones from ccartwrites. The 16mm were from ebay.
    ~Mermaid Tory~
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidTory

Formerly known as Tswan114

That really is an amazing tail. I love all how many distinct sections and markings it has. Also you have an adorable kitty helper.

Fancy a cup of mermaid tea?

WOW 0.0 that is a seriously stunning sequin tail!! I love the patterns and the fins Now I really want to make one one day!
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

So lovely! Wow the whole thing is just amazing!
    From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free. --Jacques Yves Cousteau

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Hamant's Avatar
    That tail is beautiful!!! I am wanting to make a sequin tail... What exactly is the matting that you used for the find and the fluke extension and how did you attach them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I would love to know how this amazing tail has held up over the years before I start my own sequin tailmaking journey. Could I ask you some questions?
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million there are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Joie View Post
    Wow! I would love to know how this amazing tail has held up over the years before I start my own sequin tailmaking journey. Could I ask you some questions?
    Sure thing. My tail is now around 3 years old and has been in chlorine, salt, lake, and creek waters with plenty of land events. It does take a toll on it and I have been thinking of making my next one.
    ~Mermaid Tory~
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidTory

Formerly known as Tswan114