Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any other Writers here?

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Seavanna, I just read the story you posted a link to. Its pretty good! I think the different mer cultures people create in fiction are so interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Reiko View Post
    I'm a writer if you consider comic illustration just that. I'm the author and illustrator of flukes out of water. My mer circus story. http://flukesoutofwater.smackjeeves.com/
    Omg I am totally reading that! Just read page 1 and am already like "I love it!"

@Seavanna Wow you are really talented with coming up with events in stories! I'm good at creating plots, but coming up with the breadth of the story is where I fall short
    Last edited by MerShellly; 10-22-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Put me down as another fanfic writer. I'm working on a piece right now that has grown out-of-control, I'm at 47 pages in Word and over 25,000 words. And I ain't stopping yet

This is officially the longest thing I have -ever- written. It's a bit scary.

Quote Originally Posted by exdraghunt View Post
    Put me down as another fanfic writer. I'm working on a piece right now that has grown out-of-control, I'm at 47 pages in Word and over 25,000 words. And I ain't stopping yet

This is officially the longest thing I have -ever- written. It's a bit scary.
    Haha awesome!

I recently read the scene written by Mermaid Wesley. It was a very well written dialogue. Your obviously had a big talent. My first degree was in theatre/playwriting and we had to do a lot of impromptu one act play writing. I also liked the idea of a critique group Dancing Fish proposed. I have a colleague who is an English professor who proofs and critiques my work and it's invaluable. I usually write in the wee hours of the morning and those days that were not seeing a lot of patients. My husband and I opened a Prosthetics Clinic in April and its been a busy, busy month. I've been working on two books. One is a memoir and the other is a series my daughters urged me to write loosely called 'Mermaid Wars.'

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Aw. *u* thank u

And good luck with your stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Euro Pod SiaTheMermaid's Avatar
    Add SiaTheMermaid on Facebook
    I keep having issues with starting stories, getting halfway through before I just stop for no reason. Then I get a new idea and forget about the older unfinished ones. Does anyone else have this issue?
    I wanna be where the mermaids are, I wanna see, wanna see them twirling
    Swimming around with those, What do you call 'em?
    Oh, fins.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    Definitely, Sia.
    Bane of my existence, mid-story writer's block.

It's so freaking annoying. I want to start an Alien fanfic but I feel bad for the others that are just sitting there, waiting for my brain to cough up a chapter xD
    Oh, fins.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    I have a bagillion started stories: mermaid story, empath story, harpies, cyborgs in high school, modern magic... And those are just the ones I wrote down lol. At this point I only really plan on finishing one, maybe two of them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally love writing stories, fiction of course (mainly fantasy). Though my guilty pleasure is murder mystery fan fiction Partially inspired by Agatha Christie and elements of the show/Books the show is based off, Bones

I've self published two novels, The Accidental Mermaid and its sequel The Girl With the Sea-Green Eyes. Both are available in print and ebook on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
    I'm currently near completion of my 'Mermaid-in-space' epic entitled Spindrift. Progress has been very slow over the last two years, because of my battle withParkinsons, but it is finally almost done now!
    Alveric

For my novel, The Accidental Mermaid, go to http://mermaidsofxanadu.com/
    Coming in 2014: ​Spindrift

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    Awesome, Alveric!

That's great Alveric! The mermaid in space sounds like an interesting concept, I can't wait to read it when it's published
    Oh, fins.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Delphinus's Avatar
    Follow Delphinus On Twitter Add Delphinus on Facebook
    Visit Delphinus's Youtube Channel
    Apart from my self-published Atlantis story (http://www.lulu.com/shop/gregory-lew...-21397556.html), I'm getting the foundation for a new merfolk novel at the moment. I'm really looking forward to working on it!
    "Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, lìtutti vivono in pace e in onestà."

Thank you! This list is quite interesting and I'm sure will be useful for many students, myself included, and I hope it comes in handy when writing challenging writing assignments. I just need help writing a literature review to complete my term paper. I'm afraid I won't be able to pass on my own in time.

I don't really like writings(

Because I just applied, I haven't yet had to deal with the issue of writing an essay for university, but I'm certain that many people have. I realized almost immediately that turning to experts in this area is a highly responsible step for me to do, according to paperspoint.com service. Everyone should write, but because of how vital it is, I believe it is good to ask for assistance. I also want to express my gratitude to everyone for the service recommendations; I hope I get a chance to use them!

Throughout the process, the essay writing service provided a platform for me to communicate with the writer directly. I could ask questions, provide additional instructions, or request updates on the progress nursing writer of my essay. This open line of communication helped me stay informed and ensure my requirements were met.