Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Heard of Sun Tails?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Cataleya's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Cataleya on Facebook
    i got one of there mono fins. I got it because other fins i looked into looked flimsy when swimming in them and looked like it could give you heel blisters. this fin i got from them has a soft neoprene area for your feet to slide into, and the flipper itself it stiffer then others to give you more power with each thrust I LOVE IT
    "In the depth in find our soul, in darkness we find our true self. "

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I can't wait to get mine. Am still waiting for them to get around to the kickstarter orders.
    Formerly known as ireneho

I would love a chance to beta test one of these guys. I'm in love with that dragon tail skin

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRaegan View Post
    I would love a chance to beta test one of these guys. I'm in love with that dragon tail skin
    You could prob do it too! They didn't end up with international testers as the shipping was too much for them.

I pm'ed her about, here's to hoping I get to test out a cool new tail!

I just found these last night, and LOVE their designs! Unfortunately they don't have plus-size/custom sizing yet, but the lovely proprietress wrote me back to tell me that if other fluffy mers want 'em, we gotta e-mail 'em, contact 'em on FB, ping them through their website, Twitter, etc. so that they know there's enough interest in the community to begin work on making some. So fluffier mers, let's DO this! I would LOVE to get a few of these tails, 'cause a; they're BEAUTIFUL, b; they're obviously well made and well thought-out, and c; it'd be great to be a little different from so many other mers who largely own FinFun and MagicTail tails! ^_^ ♥

Quote Originally Posted by ylluria View Post
    I just found these last night, and LOVE their designs! Unfortunately they don't have plus-size/custom sizing yet, but the lovely proprietress wrote me back to tell me that if other fluffy mers want 'em, we gotta e-mail 'em, contact 'em on FB, ping them through their website, Twitter, etc. so that they know there's enough interest in the community to begin work on making some. So fluffier mers, let's DO this! I would LOVE to get a few of these tails, 'cause a; they're BEAUTIFUL, b; they're obviously well made and well thought-out, and c; it'd be great to be a little different from so many other mers who largely own FinFun and MagicTail tails! ^_^ ♥
    Or you could get the biggest size they have, unseam it, sew in extra fabric and sew it back together again.

I'm visually impaired and don't sew, which is why I buy tails. I'd be afraid it'd ruin both the structural integrity and the look of the tail though, even if I could sew. And in general, if you're buyin' a tail, ya shouldn't have to jury-rig it to fit, yanno? But that's a creative idea!

Sun Tails are still a pretty new business. I think eventually, they will have bigger sized tails or have them custom made. They only just started selling the adult tails and fins too.

Yep! That's why I'm dong what I can to gather the fluffy mer community to let them know that we're here and we -adore- what they're doing. ^_^ I can't wait to see what they develop and where their designs go from here! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCelesteFL View Post
    Is it just me, or does the Orca tail have scales on it? That's a tad confusing.
    Right?!?!?!? LOL!

M