Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Yellow Dress Thread

The Yellow Dress Thread

No I don't lol. But what about pictures? And assistance? REMEMBER THE BATHROOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can fit the wheelchair into the bathroom! And fine, no mother mermaid. But we still gotta come up with a themed costume for her. She was sad I didn't let her dress up last time.
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

I mean we could try it I'm more worried about crowd control. And what kid? There were many kids.

And we still need wheelchairs with fluke support. Remember our ankles last time? I really want to be able to walk the next day

The kid who just walked up and grabbed the tentaclekitty I was reaching for and handed it to me before we paid. The kid who stole for me.

Please for the love of God don't let me forget socks this time. Did you find a medical supply place?

Crowd control? Pfft. Just carry around a water gun. Start squirting people when we get annoyed

Yes, there's a medical supply place in LJ, but mom knows where to rent wheelchairs from

I don't think that would be appreciated And omg yes I remember that kid

Would it work? Yes, yes it would. Until we had to refill. Then we'd be stuck

Water fountain! AND WE HAVE TO DO A PHOTO SHOOT IN THE PARK FOUNTAIN THIS TIME

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    YESSSS...ocean themed restaurant as fish-people.. I APPROVE. And oh dear lord the bathroom. AND YES I AGREE. Just...WEAR BATHING SUITs.
    Swamp fish noises intensify

Before or after? Cause we're gonna get into the truck, and then we'll still be wet at the restaurant and I don't see that ending well. But before, we will be dripping all over the con, which I'm not opposed to. Makes us seem more real

Oh, I just thought of something. Silicone tail, bathroom. Mmm, I'm not drinking water all day so I won't have to pee. That tail probably won't come off once it's on. Good news though, my dads new truck has the ability for a curtain to be put around the back so we won't be seen putting tails on

Pod of The South
    Yesssss....I'd have to layer a partially-made shell top over a bathing suit, but eh. Also, I has wigs if you want purple hair...or messy pink. XD I'll probably work on the pink one one of these days.

I'm good. Wigs and I don't get along. And I will have a new top so I wont be flashing people this time

Pod of The South
    AND OOOOH Gemstone yesss

Why do we need bathing suits? I'm a little lost. But probably after Ulla, it was just a ground fountain with a middle thing so we can dry off. And pickles ou can borrow one of my tops if you want ^_^

Pod of The South
    Yaay not flashing people! XD

Pickles, you gotta park next to us so we can all go in together, and so you can change in the truck. It's a good thing I have your number, this will take some coordination.