Thread: hello im new and I just moved to salem Oregon

hello im new and I just moved to salem Oregon

Hi there im new here I just found a pattern for tail making this week and have wanted one for so long. Im from Seattle but just moved to salem

Hey! One of the few other Oregonian mermaids I've seen on here. Most people seem to be from or in Washington. How are you enjoying Oregon so far? Have you started on your tail yet?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Yay! More fellow Oregon mers! I'm in Albany myself, and there is another around the Lacomb area
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

I'm in the Portland area! Hello hello!
    Octavia: got married! Saving for a new tail! >u<b

*raises hand* Portland area here!
    Lyra the mermaid <3

I am so sorry its taken me this long to respond i am really enjoying oregon i very recently got my mermaid hair and i am cutting the foam circles to make my scale board my grandma is looking for a house with a garage so we can do our crafts that take more space or have chemical smells or painting. I found a really nice pool but they dont allow mermaid tails so thats dissapointing they made a little girl take hers off i was so mad. I am working on a lycra tail for this summer and making jewelry and hair pieces hopefully for photo shoots i made friends with a girl who enjoys photography and hiking. Oregon is treating me very well and the only thing that would make it better would be to hang out with other mermaids.
    Last edited by dragondancer2004; 03-04-2016 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Typo