DOUCHEHOUND OH MY GOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

Banned
    Follow MermaidShannon On Twitter
    Lol!!!!!!

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    We have three dogs- one fat lab, a really fat German short hair and a totally insane coon hound..... two cats (we had three but Mr B. Disappeared )
    One beta, and my old-as-balls retired leopard appy horse. I'll post pics later

Blacky was the dog my dad picked up after hearing a lady complaining about how her dog peed everywhere, and she wanted to get rid of it. I think throw it over a bridge? I don't know, but he wouldn't stand for it so he brought her home. She was put down two years ago, I don't really have any pics saved on my computer of her but she was a fairly fat black lab/ridgeback mix.

Buddah we bought a few years ago, he's a purebred Shih Tzu, and not exactly the brightest dog in the world. No stupid, the grass is not the enemy it is not here to rise up and kill us in our sleep, you can shut up now. But whatever, he's a strange dog.. And the only one I could never get a decent picture of.. We had him shaved at this time.

We also got Zoey, she loved to terrorize Buddah, steal his dog bed, swat at him, whatever. My friends cat had a litter of kittens and we agreed to take one of her hands. I mostly chose her because when her siblings would be fighting she'd curl up against me and sleep. However, I take her to my place, she claws at me, sleeps on my bed, leaps into the front loading washer machine, and attacks my feet. This cat is crazy..

Then we got Rosie, she was a cat sitting in a box outside Walmart. Apparently she was too young to be away from her mom, so mom went inside and got the formula and stuff she'd need, and dad walked into the house with her behind his back and mom had all the stuff on the counter. I was confused cuz he's like "Give me a hug" he had her cupped in one palm behind his back, she was that tiny. I don't have pictures from then, but she was so cute. I also had videos, I'm going to see if we can scrounge anything from my last computers hard drive cuz I lost the flash drive that had everything saved. (I am an idiot I know)

Here's my black lab boxer mix, we adopted her and I swear her eyes were the reason I was like "Yes, dad, dad, let's get this one. This one is sweet looking. Come pet her!" and I basically had my mind set on getting this demon, and her name was originally Biscuit but we named her Anya instead. The first day she was shy and quiet, afterwards she was a bit more crazy.

We also have Anika, the most recent addition to our family, she was covered in fleas and worm infested when dad got her from this couple that kept walking around trying to get rid of her. He said if no one took her by 3 pm, he would take her and see what he could do. I think they abused her a bit, she's skiddish and has peeing issues around new people, but otherwise she's loudmouthed as hell and growls if she hears the dogs moving downstairs. Idiot pup..

I have also had turtles, and I had two finches but both died.
    I now have three white skirt tetras, two barbs, not sure what type, and a bunch of guppies. I think all my expensive fish died.. it's a freshwater tank, but I had a Dalmatian molly, and two other fish I forget the names of atm..

And sorry for the size of the images it's not letting me resize them!
    Low tide and high tea, the oysters are waiting for me
    If I'm not there on time I'll send my emissary~

I have two pets! Both are rescues from the Waco Humane Society where I used to work.

My dog is a rat terrier from a puppy mill police raid, named Judge. That was the worst workday ever. 7am to 1am and I had to he back at 7am. Bah. We got 78 of them in for the court case, and unfortunately only two made it out alive. Either due to health issues, or the fact that they couldnt re-adapt. We really tried to help them but they were very very aggressive after years of abuse and neglect. Judge was one of the lucky ones. I was the main employee doing a lot of work with him and when he got to where I was the only one he openly trusted the shelter gave him to me. He's now very very socialized, wonderfully well trained and fantastically friendly. I'm very proud of how far he'a come. We started at a point where he was so aggressive he couldn't be handled without bite gloves on, to loves to snuggle and is very gentle with children. It wasn't easy.
    Now he gets excited for motorcycle rides, car rides, clothes, and baths.

My other pet is a 22 year old cat. I'm allergic to cats BUT since he doesn't clean himself he doesn't bother me too much (I'm allergic to the saliva). He was surrendered for being old at 15, I brought him home at 16 to give him a soft place to die since I figured he wouldn't be around much longer. Silly me.
    When I first brought him home he was very antisocial. The shelter is a stressful place for a cat and he was there for a year AND he's old. Top the new home life off with my emotionally abusive, drunk ex husband....needless to say Kilo didn't start coming out of his shell until the ex left and I got his bad teeth pulled. He loves my new bf and now even cuddles and seeks us out. It's adorable.

Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

We own a farm O.O
    (1) Border Collie
    (13) Cats [2 others are about to have their litters.. anyone want kittens?]
    (2) Goats
    (30) Chickens
    (10) Ducks
    (4) Guineas
    (1) Turkey
    (4) Horses
    (1) Mule

Name:  774404_498618893517686_1509048477_o.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  101.1 KB
    here's a picture of our goat in the wheelbarrow

Name:  561910_434059873306922_1389393206_n.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  114.0 KB
    Poncho

When are colt was very young

Those farm pictures are beautiful. like something out of a country magazine.

Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

my kitty cat Holly. She's been snuggly ever since my other cat died. She used to be so shy. ❤

my sweet babies, Toby the Betta, The Goblins (harlequin rasboras), and Sir Diddymus the Plecostamus. oh and Emily the snail too.

Those are excellent names and I understand where your username came from ;D

Frosty

Snow White

My boyfriend and Peep

Alto

Ice

Damsel

Shyanne

One of the first eggs of this breeding season:

View of the aviary.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina Suds View Post
    Those are excellent names and I understand where your username came from ;D
    thank you! Emily was named after a friend but otherwise it's a labyrinth theme!

also I've never known anyone who keeps peacocks, that's so cool! they're pretty

Name:  Kiwi (1).JPG
Views: 332
Size:  286.5 KB
    My female budgie, Kiwi

Name:  Maximum Storm.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  342.0 KB
    Maximum, my male budgie. (Max for short)

Name:  004.JPG
Views: 305
Size:  225.5 KB
    Harry, my male quaker parrot

Name:  Monroe.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  202.7 KB
    Monroe, my youngest female cat

Name:  Punky 002.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  262.1 KB
    My oldest cat, Pumpkin. We really only call him Punky, sometimes Punk or Punkywunky(:

Name:  My Nav.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  192.2 KB
    Naava, our other female cat. She's me baby<3

Name:  Radi (13).JPG
Views: 307
Size:  128.3 KB
    My ball python, Radi (rah-dee). He's a bro.

As you can see, I love animals(: I've had many other parakeets (all had short lifespans since I rescued them from poor-lifestyle homes), doves, hedgehogs, fish, and gerbils.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  339.0 KB
    This is Logan! Mini Aussie shephard and the love of my life

Here are my furbabies.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Shimmer Mermaid's Avatar
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1435970127831.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  29.4 KB
    Tell me your secrets, sailor.. and I'll whisper mine in return.

Senior Member Pod of Cali introverting's Avatar
    Add introverting on Facebook
    Follow introverting on Tumblr Visit introverting's Youtube Channel

she was sedated on the last two... lol

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435981960.624635.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  18.3 KB

His name is Chili