Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii mermaid experience

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Hawaii mermaid experience

I WANT TO GO !

I plan to write a huge mail to my parents to convince them that this is THE trip I want to do this coming summer. For my 26th birthday, they offered a free trip of my choice for me and I have some funds from my grand parents so I might make it.

I will keep you all updated
    Last edited by Merman Arion; 04-03-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Arion I hope you're able to do it! You deserve a photoshoot like that!!
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Wow! I'd love to go! What a dream!

it would cost us at least 5000$ Canadian to both go. I can dream

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    It's only an extra $1250 for a flight from Australia... I can do that... maybe next year...

Wait... is this a thing they'll be doing next year?
    Last edited by Mer-Crazy; 04-03-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    That package is a great deal. Wow.

I want to go so badly. My mom's side of the family is from the big island, so I could make it an extended trip and visit my family as well I'm a bit out of funds for the time being though (trying to buy a house).

They're already down to one spot left! I wanna go soooo bad, but I don't have the funds and my husband refuses to take any time off from work for any vacations because his mum is supposed to visit from Australia this year (but we don't know when yet so we can't make any plans).
    Damn, though.

That's clearly gonna be such a popular option though, I'll be astounded (and bitterly disappointed) if they don't repeat it at some point).

Quote Originally Posted by Theobromine View Post
    That's clearly gonna be such a popular option though, I'll be astounded (and bitterly disappointed) if they don't repeat it at some point).
    I emailed them asking if this was a one off thing or something they were going to do again. This was their response:
    "We're certainly hoping to put on another Hawaiian Mermaid Experience at some point in the future but aren't making any promises yet. It really depends on how well this first one goes! Here's hoping we book up and everyone has a fantastic time!"

Ya'll if any of you come and don't hop down to Oahu after for some fin fun, we're gonna need to chat. :-)
    "It is your choice to hide in a shell, or to be shrimply fintastic by being yourself"
    www.mermaidharmony.com
    MermaidHarmony@gmail.com Facebook:Mermaid Harmony Twitter: @MermaidHarmony

5 out of 6 spots already reserved within 24 hours! Wow!
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

My parents are going to call me back later today, I hope nobody takes the last spot until then

Fins crossed they support this trip and say yes

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Merman Jamie's Avatar
    This is awesome. Would love to do this one day

Well the July spot is closed, but there's another one for August. 2 spots left!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    I WANT TO GO SO BAD....!!!!! Alex, did you ever get ahold of your parents? Two August spots left! You and me, merman?
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

I want to goooo *sobs* but it would be so much extra for us with flights and conversion baaah

Senior Member Pod of Texas Seatan's Avatar
    Add Seatan on Facebook
    It sounds SO awesome, but I am also trying to save money to return to live in Honduras for six months while I get my SCUBA instructor certification... So do I really want to spend the money to go to Hawaii? YES I DO I DO I DO--but will I reget it later? Aaaaah, I almost don't care--that's how much I would LOVE to go! *slams head into wall*
    Once upon a time I was known as Seavanna. Going by Seatan these days. I always wanted to be the high lord of underwater hell.

Update! Our July Hawaiian Mermaid Experience is going "swimmingly"! Our ladies have enjoyed fun in the sun, beautiful coral reefs, sea turtles, two photoshoots and a luau! We've got another photoshoot scheduled for tomorrow morning and then it's playtime for the rest of their stay! We're excited to share photos and videos soon! - Jim & Alicia