Thread: Mermaid Creations inc. Anyone have one???

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod

Red face Mermaid Creations inc. Anyone have one???

Just curious if anyone had one of these beautiful tails! Thinking about getting one
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Hello,

I am the creator of Mermaid Creations. Just wanted you to know that I was very pleased to read that you were thinking of getting one.

I personally have one for myself that I put through the wringer to make sure it was the highest quality. Meaning, once I attach parts together with liquid Dragon Skin, it bonds to the already cured silicone making a strong seal that is almost indestructible. Regular wear of the tail will not damage the seams.

If damage happens, take advantage of my lifetime maintenance policy. I will repair MY creations free of charge. You just pay shipping to and from.

For "plus size" mermaids or mermen, if you loose weight by swimming in the tail, I will take the tail in for free as well. If anyone needs to add inches to a tail, it will cost extra.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Merman Jesse

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    ^ Thank you Merman Jesse! This information was very useful
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."