Thread: Hello!

Hello!

I'm in Idaho. I couldn't seem to reply to any threads or anything in this area (probably my phone being dumb), so I'd like to see if there are any Idaho mers here and where your favorite places to swim are. <3

Hello Mermaid Strega! I am not in Idaho. I am in Utah, but I wanted to say Hello! Looks like you are new to the network also. I haven't really posted yet, but been doing a lot of reading.

Hi, we're almost neighbors! XD I'm very new, and just sort of...fell into this. I got hooked and I've been reading a lot and researching. I found a local pool that will let me practice with a monofin, and I figure maybe I'll work my way up to a real tail. XD

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Grey Gambit's Avatar
    Add Grey Gambit on Facebook
    Follow Grey Gambit on Tumblr
    Hello from another almost neighbor. xD *waves*

Hi! Lots of Utahans here. You guys must be braver than Idahoans. Lol

Lol, I think we're all just desperate to spend as much time in the water as we can! ;-)

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Where do yall find yourselves swimming the most? Lakes and rivers? I have this idea to have a tail painted to look like a rainbow trout and go swimming in some local lakes/reservoirs. Most are a fair drive from where I live though sadly.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Grey Gambit's Avatar
    Add Grey Gambit on Facebook
    Follow Grey Gambit on Tumblr
    I'm stuck swimming in the local pool for now, but there are a few lakes semi-close to me.

Oh, that'll be an awesome tail!