Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdmaid Faith View Post
    Great to meet you! Join our facebook group Mermaids of BC to connect with other mers in your area!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Hey! I am subscribed to you on YouTube! Nice to see you here.

hi everyone I currently reside in Beaverton Oregon and i'm working on my first mermaid, I hope to get to meet some of you down the road. I should be ready to swim this summer if things go right

Hi there, my name is Mermaid Indigo --Mermaid Indie for short--, and I'm based out of the PNW.

I'm new to the world of swimming with a tail, and live just outside Seattle, Washington. Of course, still working toward getting a Mertailor fin (The Fantasea Fin 3 ~What a floppy dream-boat of a tail), since it is just slightly out of my price range, but shouldn't be too long. I teach swim lessons, and I am hoping to get into doing parties or events as I save up for that dream tail. I currently swim with my FinFun and my Finis Luna monofin. I hope to get into making my own tails, mainly for myself and friends, but that'll be a bit down the road.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here, and possibly meeting up for pod swims! Currently, it's just me and a group of friends/coworkers who swim together as our own mini-pod, so it will be a blast seeing others merfolk in person at some point.

Hello! My name is Mermaid Eranthis. At the moment i own a fin fun AMP monofin and a fin fun tail skin, But i'm saving up for either the fantasea fin 1 or the Adult Linden monofin by body glove(i'm still debating which i should get). My pronouns are she/her.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr
    Shello everyone!

My name is Kaila which is also the name of my mersona lol. I’m originally from the Portland area and after most of a lifetime in Texas I am finally moving back home to the Klamath area come January. Was hoping to make new friends and meet up for some swims!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kaila Mermaid~

Hello!
    It's been awhile since I've logged on to Mernetwork, and a lot has happened since then.
    When I originally joined and began my Mermaid journey, I was living in the Bay Area of California.
    I moved back home to Seattle in the fall of 2019, and now finally reaching out a little tentacle to see if there are other mers in my general PNW area.
    I'm looking forward to meetups (and hopefully warmer weather, lol!).
    XOXO! ~Mermaid Freya

Hello North Pacific Pod!

I am Merling Nereus, and I am just joining the pod here. It doesn't seem like there are too many of us active, at least here in this thread, but I'm hoping I can still connect with those of you who may be in the Seattle area. It would be pretty cool to connect with other Mers!