Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar

North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Hi everyone!!!! Some of you know me from Mer Yuku as Arshes, but most of my friends call me Lindsy-Lu...or Naturegirl as I do love the outdoors! I live in Oregon in the beautiful city of trees, Tualatin. Only a little over an hour from the beach so I spend lots of summer days on the coast with friends! I'm very excited about this new site!!! Can't wait to start meeting even more local mers!!!!

I'm a dry mermaid cosplayer(meaning I don't actually swim!) from Washington state.

Good to meet you Princess Kae-Leah!

Hi LindseyLu and Princess Kae-Leah!

I'm a brand new Mer from Vancouver, British Columbia. It's so nice to know there are other Mers so close by to me!

Hi Maple and welcome!

hey! im mermaid hannah! im from vancouver island aswell! haha its awsome to think that there are mers near by! we should have a get togethejr!

Welcome Hannah!

We should totally have a West Coast Mer BBQ!

Look at all the Canadian mermaids! This is awesome! Hi everyone!

Yay!!! I vote for BBQ in Seattle That's right in the middle of our "designated" pod area yeah??? Lets plan for it someday for sure

we should! i love seattle. we can do a little shopping go out for dinner, would i be the youngest in the crowd? im thirteen!

The real question is...do any of us live in Seattle?? I was thinking a real BBQ but we can twist my arm...

My goodness Hannah! You might be! I'm double your age!

I live in Tacoma....pretty close to Seattle. I also have a house--so hosting a meet/bbq/fire pit party is a breeze. Very glad to meet you all.

twenty six?! haha thats not that old! its just what i love to do so i figured why not? right? haha

LOL ok Hannah u might be the youngest! I'm 13 backwards LOL so yep I might be the oldest, but my lack of maturity cancels out a few years No, I don't live in Seattle, just trying to think of a place we could all meet up someday I've never been to Canada though???

hmmmm.... well....im not sure i dont know. but maybe when i get a tail (assuming you all have one) the vancouver aqarium (which is amazing) could hire us to do a group show together! that would be so much fun!

Ooooh...I think, where ever we decide to meet up...we must visit their aquarium!

Another Oregon mermaid here. not much else to say.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Member North Pacific Pod Oceana's Avatar
    Add Oceana on Facebook
    Follow Oceana on Tumblr
    Hello! Another Canadian mermaid here!

I am the second Vancouver/BC mer to have surfaced (the first being my friend Bri, in Kamloops) or "come out of the clamshell" LOL.

I am living currently in Orlando, Florida working for the Canadian Pavillion in EPCOT, but I'll be visiting Vancouver from August 11th to the 17th. If anyone wants to get together for a swim or meet up, drop me a message =)