Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: North Pacific Pod Introductions!

Hi! I'm Alexi from Vancouver Canada... I've been on sick leave from work and watching H20 on Netflix combined with my longer hair (I think my interest in merfolk gets bigger or smaller in direct proportion to my hair. Long story) has gotten me really into merfolk again. I'm saving up for my first tail. Probably an Aquatail or a Mermagica to start. I'm so excited. I had no idea there were so many merfolk in Vancouver. I've always had a passion for swimming and grew up in pools. I have one in my building so I can practice with my tail in private first.

Hello all! I'm Mermaid Misty, from Oregon! Lovely to meet you!

Washington Mermaid

Hello all!
    I'm from Tacoma WA. My daughter and I are both Mers. She got her tail first though. I just got my Monofin and I'm testing it out before I get to constructing a swimable tail. Meeting in Seattle would be cool. Maybe in 2012 we could kick this off at the Seattle Aquarium.

Hello everyone.

I just moved back to Seattle Wa.

I am an aquatic human, and make most of my income by my underwater photography. Taken 100% on Breath hold dives.

I love freediving, experiencing the magic of the ocean and it's creatures. If anyone is interested in learning more about diving techniques or anything else, let me know!

Hi everybody! I'm Breanna! At the moment I'm living in Colorado, I just moved here from southern oregon with my family, but in a couple weeks I'll be moving back. I'm also thirteen, and I don't have a tail yet, but I'm going to be making one or buying one as soon as I get back.

Hello everyone! My hubby got stationed in WA, so we just moved to Silverdale WA! That's on the Olympic Peninsula, across the bay from Seattle. Really interested in meeting the other mers in this pod!

Hi there! I guess I'm the only Olympia mermaid so far. I'm still making my tail but its definitely on its way to being done. I can't wait to meet all of you!

Are there any mermaids in Hayden idaho? I go to Seattle to meet up with my best swim bud every few weeks which is awesome but I would be nice to meet some one closer to swim with somewhat regularly

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    Sounds like we should do a meet up in Seattle or somewhere in the WA area!! There are so many beautiful lakes and swimming holes up there anyway!

@Winged Mermaid if you are ever down on Southern WA or in the Portland area I would love to meet you!! And if you like having your mer picture taken I could spend hours upon hours doing that!!!!!

I do agree about a Seattle Meetup! We could go to the aquarium or something and then go swimming at Matthew's Beach on Lake Washington.

hello! another oregon mermaid just stopping to say hi. so HI!

We should totally do a gig at the Seattle aquariam! Oh and Hannah I think I might be the youngest im 12 and almost 13! :P

Hi everyone!!!! Other Oregon mermaid near Eugene.......any body close by?

Hey everyone!
    I thought I'd join this pod, looks like I might alone though... I'm in southwest Washington state. Like Vancouver, wa/portland, or, area.
    I've been mermaiding mostly in the Lewis river and lake Merwin area. I'd love to do a meet up sometime!
    I'll try and keep in touch! I'd love to meet more mermaids!

Quote Originally Posted by FreshWaterMermaid View Post
    I'm in southwest Washington state. Like Vancouver, wa/portland, or, area.
    I've been mermaiding mostly in the Lewis river and lake Merwin area. I'd love to do a meet up sometime!
    I'll try and keep in touch! I'd love to meet more mermaids!
    You mean I get to meet my original mermaid inspiration??? Fangirl: OMG!!
    I still love to swim to "Teardrop" by Massive Attack (with my swimp3 player)- you made that a mermaid song for me

We have a couple of meet ups coming up! We have the Ren Faire at Bonny Lake (either the weekend of the 18th or 25th- still up in the air, there's a thread) and the Aquarium meet up in Seattle on Sept 22nd. We're also plotting a big mid winter meet up with a huge indoor pool.

We also have a FB group if you haven't joined it yet: http://www.facebook.com/groups/252896128117650/

Haven't gotten my tail yet...but I'm a Mermaid-To-Be from Portland

Welcome Zeph.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Hey all. I'm new to the site and I'm in the Albany/Lebanon Oregon area. My mermaid name is Lexia. Haven't gotten it changed just yet. I'm working on making my first tail, and I'm hoping to be able to make them for a living before too long
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Hello everybody :3 Another newbie to the site here, my name is Ed, and I live in downtown Seattle. (Though I do venture up north and anywhere I can bike/bus too :3)

Hello everyone. I'm a brand new Mer from Vancouver Canada. I will be getting my new used tail soon from Blue Mermaid and am looking forward to joining all the fun!

I will be moving to Downtown Vancouver after October, but I currently live in Surrey.